ADVERTISEMENT

Wild day! So my wife and I and our little Dog were headed to Pickwick today around lunch I guess. I never looked

dentalrebel

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
At the clock. Anyway, we had just passed a car about Thaxton. We were chatting and I was about to merge back over when a dark grey Camaro came around the car behind us then whipped back into the right lane and past us. I mean he was flying! I told my wife to dial *HP. She told the dispatcher and he said yes ma’am we are aware. So I look in my mirror and here comes a blue light. Might as well as been a go cart. He passes me and we get to where old Hwy 6 comes out into the 4 lane and he doubles back and heads back towards oxford with more cops behind him now. We go on towards Pontotoc and meet at least two more HWP and I look in my mirror when we are at the stockyards and here he comes wide open. I mean flying! I told my wife to hang on as I took my 2500 Duramax and about the time he gets behind us I swerve over in front of him and push him to the edge of the median. Had it just been me in the truck I’d have taken him completely out. He gets around me and leaves me sitting still. I see him exit the 4 lane at Pontotoc and we go over the bridge and there was an officer with a spike thingy ready to deploy it but obviously never does. We encountered another 4-5 HWP then ease on towards pickwick. I call my buddy later who’s a HWP and his wife said they finally caught him at Oxford. Her husband clocked him at 175MPH!!! My wife was giving me the what for when I tried to take him out. I had my pistol ready. Wildest thing I’ve ever seen. I know there were 20-25 cops involved. Hope they put him under the jail!! I almost spun him out just missed by a whisker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News