ADVERTISEMENT

Will ncaa hit ole miss hard for violations?

I don't feel comfortable on how clueless our admin looks during this whole scenario dating back to during the season with tunsil. And just last week they repeated how none of the violations occurred under Hugh...turns out majority of them did. It seems like they are acting scared which is not a good thing

I don't feel comfortable on how clueless our admin looks during this whole scenario dating back to during the season with tunsil. And just last week they repeated how none of the violations occurred under Hugh...turns out majority of them did. It seems like they are acting scared which is not a good thing
Seems like they are covering something up IMO.. outside looking in. I mean seriously talk outside of MISS is that this has been coming for a few years. Freeze was heard to have told boosters and its what the rest of the SE is hearing. " Will you do what it takes" .. take what you will from that. I see SMU type stuff when I look into Oxford. And your SEC West Big Brothers are the ones dropping the dime on you. Look to ALA and LSU and ARK.. all three of them have you in their sites.

Last edited:
your SEC West Big Brothers are the ones dropping the dime on you. Look to ALA and LSU and ARK.. all three of them have you in their sites.

One of those things is not like the others. Arkansas is not anyones big brother, 4th and 25 be dammed.

Reactions: jpdavis4
My main issue is that we're on the defensive and not on the attack in regards to the NCAA....I've known ever since the 2013 recruiting class that shady stuff occurred (happens everywhere) bc Hugh was full of paranoia on what people were saying and constantly texting members of the sports media and asking what they were hearing (100% fact). my god are admin sure is getting toyed around

Where there is smoke... usually there is a fire.. in this case its been a ton of Smoke..

Seems like they are covering something up IMO.. outside looking in. I mean seriously talk outside of MISS is that this has been coming for a few years. Freeze was heard to have told boosters and its what the rest of the SE is hearing. " Will you do what it takes" .. take what you will from that. I see SMU type stuff when I look into Oxford. And your SEC West Big Brothers are the ones dropping the dime on you. Look to ALA and LSU and ARK.. all three of them have you in their sites.
The worst thing smu did was beat texas. I guess ole miss should have just kept losing to Alabama lsu and ark and let them keep buying all the players they want. Alabama have Simmons cash and a truck and he still went to state. All this shit is so hypocritical. Every program steps outside the ncaa rules. Anyone that thinks otherwise is either naive or lying

Reactions: Fishing123
Where there is smoke... usually there is a fire.. in this case its been a ton of Smoke..
The smoke is players coming to ole miss and winning? If that's your smoke then the teams that do that every year are cheating....which they all are. The problem is the teams that are top 10 don't like losing to the new kid on the block...ALL TEAMS BEND THE RULES. ALL!!!!

The worst thing smu did was beat texas. I guess ole miss should have just kept losing to Alabama lsu and ark and let them keep buying all the players they want. Alabama have Simmons cash and a truck and he still went to state. All this shit is so hypocritical. Every program steps outside the ncaa rules. Anyone that thinks otherwise is either naive or lying
the outside of Oxford consensus is that Freeze has "sold out" from the get go. with his " whatever it takes" statement to the Boosters back when he arrived.. And lets be serious guys, this dude rode the Oher Train into CFB with nothing to go on except that. And all of a sudden he does one year at a crap school and shows "Back at OM" this time as HC ? the hire was a head scratcher when it happened and reminded me AU's hire of Chizick. A guy that had no problem paying players and would turn his back and defend himself. Same MO going on here. IMO

r600x600_zpsfvx1keok.jpg

This kinda stuff after Visit's to OM did not help and this goes back to that 2011 class where all this smoke started.. Is Rob's dad still working at the local Hospital there in Jackson?

and then there is Chad "machine gun" Kelly, I can attest a bigger douche you won't find in CFB. Dude did some real stupid stuff and got tossed after 3 strikes, and then pulls the " gun you down" episode and Hugh takes him on a mission and Low and Behold he's " Saved".. LOL..

Tunsil.. the Bothers "K" some real pillars of the CFB community right there, whatever came of Denzel anyway.. was he finally "dismissed" or did the team just let it wash away.. ?

So out of your vaunted 2011 class Treadwell, bjg Rob and Tunsil your BIG THREE all had issues of some sort or another going back to their recruitment or time on campus. Look how Big Rob imploded went from RND 1 guy to maybe 2nd day pick all because of "Character" issues. And Denzel was not a nice guy. Beating up frat kids and all.

And big rob could not keep the Bong out of his face either.. I mean all this stuff was documented and I made none of it up... but guys when THIS much dirty laundry piles up. You need to clean "House" . or the house will get cleaned on it's own. Freeze is heading to Probation and scholly reductions.. IMO

Damn 66 we get it, as I said Hugh being so paranoid from the get go made everything seem like something was up but we shall see

Just saying what I see from WAY over here and what is talked about outside of your window(s). And again you can Thank ALA and LSU and AU specifically on this one and ARKY is also in the background talking to the NCAA on you guys. AU does not like being outbid. And word also has it the Rashan Gary Family was offered $$$ and told the OM staff they were out of contention after the offer was made.

So out of your vaunted 2011 class Treadwell, bjg Rob and Tunsil your BIG THREE all had issues of some sort or another going back to their recruitment or time on campus. Look how Big Rob imploded went from RND 1 guy to maybe 2nd day pick all because of "Character" issues. And Denzel was not a nice guy. Beating up frat kids and all.
Dude stop trolling. Most of that crap you're posting never happened. Robs Dad never worked in our hospital system, he interviewed for a job and DIDN'Tget it. Kelly never threatened to shoot the bar up, the bouncers even admitted it. All this crap going around the net is bullshit being spread by people like you who want it to be true so badly you believe everything you hear.

Dude stop trolling. Most of that crap you're posting never happened. Robs Dad never worked in our hospital system, he interviewed for a job and DIDN'Tget it. Kelly never threatened to shoot the bar up, the bouncers even admitted it. All this crap going around the net is bullshit being spread by people like you who want it to be true so badly you believe everything you hear.

HMMMMMM never happened ?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/12/21/7432307/chad-kelly-arrested-brawl-ak-47-encore

I guess

** rob and Denze did not get in a fight with Frat dude ?
** Got caught on Film Bonging it up?
** Jumped from a Hotel room evading the cops?
** Laquan never flashed the wad of Cash after his OM visit
** Tunsil never spoke to an agent
** Kelly never got arrested for threatning folks

this off the top of my head....

And I am not trolling you... the NCAA is.. cause if this stuff was not happening (SMOKE) why is the NCAA at your doorstep? get your head out of the sand..

So what pisses you off more, the fact that we stole big rob from you guys or the fact that you got your ass stomped by an SEC team again?

SB nation mmmm some source you got there. The official police report said the issue was unsubstantiated because no one else in close proximity would cooberate the one bouncers statement. No bystanders heard it and no other bouncers or patrons even though they all reported the same story statements etc. besides that one. Like I said your an F'N troll falling for click bait on a troll site.

So what pisses you off more, the fact that we stole big rob from you guys or the fact that you got your ass stomped by an SEC team again?
pissed me off.. LOL how did Big Rob work out BTW.. LOL.. whatever... you wanna compare Dick sizes.. you lose every time.. just saying... I don;t have to go back to the 50's to "Claim a National Title" or relevance. So SPIN it all you want.. the discussion was bout the NCAA coming down on OM and Why..

SB nation mmmm some source you got there. The official police report said the issue was unsubstantiated because no one else in close proximity would cooberate the one bouncers statement. No bystanders heard it and no other bouncers or patrons even though they all reported the same story statements etc. besides that one. Like I said your an F'N troll falling for click bait on a troll site.
Can you show said report ? if not..

I guess

** rob and Denze did not get in a fight with Frat dude ? So did Bo Wallace and half the people who attend college around the US
** Got caught on Film Bonging it up? Again see the second part of the first questions answer. BTW synthetic weed is legal in MS
** Jumped from a Hotel room evading the cops? Dumb ass move and people tend to hallucinate when they are on shit.
** Laquan never flashed the wad of Cash after his OM visit That's about 500 dollars laying there. If that's all Treadwell cost i'd pay it ten times
** Tunsil never spoke to an agent Been confirmed and a 7 game suspension inforced. what more you want?
** Kelly never got arrested for threatning folks

this off the top of my head....

I guess the NCAA is there on a Whim then. NO body should question the stupid shit that led to this.. Again shoot the messenger and stick your heads in the sand.. I'll be back in 2 years when your getting drilled by these charges. See ya! Hotty Toddy and all.

pissed me off.. LOL how did Big Rob work out BTW.. LOL.. whatever... you wanna compare Dick sizes.. you lose every time.. just saying... I don;t have to go back to the 50's to "Claim a National Title" or relevance. So SPIN it all you want.. the discussion was bout the NCAA coming down on OM and Why..

You act like your NC in 80 or whenever is more relevant than ours in 60 lol. Big Rob worked out pretty well. Got some very good prospects from him being on the team and he will probably have a good NFL career. You should probably worry more about SC, aren't they your daddy?

And I am not trolling you... the NCAA is.. cause if this stuff was not happening (SMOKE) why is the NCAA at your doorstep? get your head out of the sand..
No the ncaa isn't they are no longer on campus their investigation is over the letter is in we have 90 days to reply all secondary allegations. They have 60 days to reply back after our answer, case closed. Everything is done agreements are probably in place, time and ink to paper will finalize. Yes you are a Troll. You bring rumor and inuindo over here and state it as fact , that is the definition of a troll. I can produce thousands of pictures like the ones saying are proof we are dirty. Look at your own program and today's society and then convince someone you're clean..then go home and color rainbows and unicorns to post on mommies fridge. You are an ass swipe and we already have plenty of toilet paper.

66Tigers ??

"I mean seriously talk outside of MISS is that this has been coming for a few years." Who is talking, please give names?

"Freeze was heard to have told boosters and its what the rest of the SE is hearing. " Will you do what it takes" .. take what you will from that." When and where was this, who heard this?

"I see SMU type stuff when I look into Oxford." How is what you “see” fact, please advise and provide facts ?

"And your SEC West Big Brothers are the ones dropping the dime on you." Please provide evidence of this?

Can you explain why all these journalist do not share your opinion? And why we should believe you over them?

https://olemiss.forums.rivals.com/t...red-by-rebelgrove-com-february-10-2016.80733/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjuucr97O3KAhVB9h4KHdwPANQQqQIILigAMAY&url=http://national.suntimes.com/college-football/7/72/2577819/ole-miss-ncaa-allegations-are-concerning-but-wont-derail-program-trajectory&usg=AFQjCNGs6Jjc9y0XzWixV3-P7nkL-J3RsA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR_Mn7h-7KAhUIOCYKHRFdAScQqQIIHygAMAE&url=http://www.metro.us/new-york/ole-miss-football-postseason-ban-for-ncaa-bump-violations-unlikely/zsJpbj---q3KaXc1AHmMJ6/&usg=AFQjCNGKf6naPQb0T0jU7ldyL8rTjCOTyw

Can you show said report ? if not..
I don't have to show it. I don't give two shits about proving it to you. It's a public record you go pay Buffalo PD 15 bucks and request it yourself. The fact is the people central to the issue believe it. National media is no longer by law required to prove allegations true or false and are no longer required by law to print retractions. It's all in how it's written up. Even SB Nation quoted ALLEDGED..Reading comprehension is great if you possess it.

"National media is no longer by law required to prove allegations true or false and are no longer required by law to print retractions."

Where is this law?

"The fact is the people central to the issue believe it."

Please Identify these people?

Last edited:
I can actually see Freeze asking boosters if they will "do what it takes." It's called the forward together campaign. It was a nine figure goal (not sure the exact amount) for the Pavillion, Vaught Hemingway expansion, Indoor complex renovations and other athletic facilities projects.

I get the gist of what your saying. Other big time programs paid more money to obtain the athletes in the 2016 class. I agree with you. Alabama,lsu ext did not like it when, as you say it, "little brother" started getting players and wining games against said teams. Now the "old guard" is having none of this and started a smear campaign to keep from losing players and games. Like I said earlier, all schools go outside the ncaa rules. If you don't believe that then you are just being naive. Here lately even on boards like this, Alabama and state fans have been exuberant over these allegations. It's like you say, other schools stirring the pot

"National media is no longer by law required to prove allegations true or false and are no longer required by law to print retractions."

Where is this law?

"The fact is the people central to the issue believe it."

Please Identify these people?
It's not written as a law, rather a precedent. I'm not a lawyer this was quoted to me by a friend who is a lawyer. I'm not posting it all here to lengthy. News outlets can spin but certain words have to be in place as well, that's why I said reading comprehension is important.

It's not written as a law, rather a precedent. I'm not a lawyer this was quoted to me by a friend who is a lawyer. I'm not posting it all here to lengthy. News outlets can spin but certain words have to be in place as well, that's why I said reading comprehension is important.[/QUOTE

ooooook ! thank !

I get the gist of what your saying. Other big time programs paid more money to obtain the athletes in the 2016 class. I agree with you. Alabama,lsu ext did not like it when, as you say it, "little brother" started getting players and wining games against said teams. Now the "old guard" is having none of this and started a smear campaign to keep from losing players and games. Like I said earlier, all schools go outside the ncaa rules. If you don't believe that then you are just being naive. Here lately even on boards like this, Alabama and state fans have been exuberant over these allegations. It's like you say, other schools stirring the pot

And so it begins....

First.. "We didn't cheat, everyone else did!"

Then acceptance: "Well....if we did cheat so did everyone else!"

Finally, victimhood: "Why is the NCAA going after us when all the other cheaters get a pass????"

If you think everyone else is doing what Ole Miss has done under Freeze...then bless your heart.

The major violations are in women's basketball and track. Some of the violations against Freeze are old news. Some will be fought by Ole Miss like the "booster" who gave rides to future football players. He definitely had a prior relationship with those players and took other kids to other schools, including SEC schools. He does a lot of things for under privileged kids in the Memphis area through the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Let the facts come out before throwing Freeze under the bus. Auburn fans need to worry about their own "boosters".

The major violations are in women's basketball and track. Some of the violations against Freeze are old news. Some will be fought by Ole Miss like the "booster" who gave rides to future football players. He definitely had a prior relationship with those players and took other kids to other schools, including SEC schools. He does a lot of things for under privileged kids in the Memphis area through the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Let the facts come out before throwing Freeze under the bus. Auburn fans need to worry about their own "boosters".

This is round 1 of allegations. Again, remember the name Bo Scarborough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT