ADVERTISEMENT

Will the last part of April become the annual take the money and run season for NIL?

Rebel822

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2020
I know, I have heard of several players desiring to return to Ole Miss. No matter if this is true or not for Ole Miss, it's about to be open season again after spring practices. This can't be good for the sport, even though Ole Miss appears ahead of the game at this point, this can't last where players take an NIL check when signing, then before ever playing a game transfer again for another check. The only positive is if this turns as much as I think it will for all teams, something might get done to settle all this down.
The schools that don't have their NIL stuff together are going to get taken to the cleaners, thankfully Ole Miss appears at least to be on top of it (for now). With the current rules in place (or not in place rather),,, who can blame the players to taking advantage of the system. It's garbage until something gets organized. Even Kiffin yesterday described it as a 'terrible' system, but he is playing it well!
I think a lot of players followed what Procter did and want the same double payment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News