ADVERTISEMENT

Woullard now 3 star rotflmao

Jan 31, 2012
Isaiah Woullard had 2 offers prior to his late offer to OM; Southern Miss and Idaho, and was a 2 star. Now that he's signed with OM, he's a 3 star. Funny shit.

Last edited:
Isaiah Woullard had 2 offers prior to his late offer to OM; Southern Miss and Idaho, and was a 2 star. Now that he's signed with OM, he's a 3 star. Funny shit.

So you are pissed you didn't get him then? You should be thankful it works that way. USM got their one and only 5 star recruit because of his offers once upon a time. He never lived up to the hype and never acted like he wanted to be a superstar but atleast he got that ranking lol

Making fun of the ranking by Rivals once he got a P5 offer, nothing about not getting him. Hard to understand, huh?

Over on another service both Baker and Payton lost a star today after signing with Ole Miss. Guess they don't run as well on natural turf.

So you are pissed you didn't get him then? You should be thankful it works that way. USM got their one and only 5 star recruit because of his offers once upon a time. He never lived up to the hype and never acted like he wanted to be a superstar but atleast he got that ranking lol
Oh he lived up to the hype in college. Man vs mouse. DeAndre was a beast.

Do stars really matter? One of the best defensive players we have had was Patrick Willis. 3 star Became all American, first round pick, all pro

And the list of 5 stars busts is long. I have no idea how these players will work out, but I won't make any judgments based on stars.

My point was how he went from a 2 star to a 3 star AFTER he signed with OM. Good lord...

Had he signed with Bama he'd be a 4 star. Many times a recruit hasn't been evaluated and is given a 2 star rating until his video can be evaluated. I don't know if that was the case here but it could be.

Do stars really matter? One of the best defensive players we have had was Patrick Willis. 3 star Became all American, first round pick, all pro

And the list of 5 stars busts is long. I have no idea how these players will work out, but I won't make any judgments based on stars.

Actually Willis was a 2 star until he qualified and Tennessee offered and he got his 3rd star.

I look more at the rating number. A 5.7 three star is close to a 5.8 four star. If your three stars are 5.7 three stars that's much better than having a bunch of 5.6 three stars.

I look more at the rating number. A 5.7 three star is close to a 5.8 four star. If your three stars are 5.7 three stars that's much better than having a bunch of 5.6 three stars.

But in all actuality they miss as much as they get right. We are talking about people watching tape and evaluating high school kids. Hell Eli was a 3 star in places lol. If you have the coaching staff in place kids can be taught. They have to have the will to work. Some are just gifted by God but more times than not those turn out not wanting to work.

Rebs sign a horrible class full of low 3-stars and suddenly they are of the mindset that "they miss as much as they get right". Didn't hear that in 2013 or 2016.

My point was how he went from a 2 star to a 3 star AFTER he signed with OM. Good lord...

He wasn't ranked when Ole Miss offered, which was apparently the night before NSD.

And he wasn't ranked because Rivals had no tape or information on him to rank him. So Rivals decided he was a 3-star based on nothing more than offers from Idaho, Southern Miss and Ole Miss.

Pretty comical.

He wasn't ranked when Ole Miss offered, which was apparently the night before NSD.

And he wasn't ranked because Rivals had no tape or information on him to rank him. So Rivals decided he was a 3-star based on nothing more than offers from Idaho, Southern Miss and Ole Miss.

Pretty comical.

@billywaynebama @BlindsideHeckler @Lord_Baelish are invoking the 5th, I see. Smart. LMAO!!

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

Nobody was taking him serious because he played private school ball then Ole
Miss makes an offer that changes that. Rivals proceeds to dig up more info and come up with a ranking. Just my opinion.

Nobody was taking him serious because he played private school ball then Ole
Miss makes an offer that changes that. Rivals proceeds to dig up more info and come up with a ranking. Just my opinion.

Getting an offer from Ole Miss should drop your ranking more than raise it.

Actually Willis was a 2 star until he qualified and Tennessee offered and he got his 3rd star.

That's why he was ranked a 2*, questions about him getting qualified. But stars don't matter right, that's why the NCAA has spent 2 years in Oxford because of those 3 5* OM signed, who happened to be the best WR, best OL and Best DL OM had, but stars don't matter right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT