ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all pullin for the Red Elephants @ the pig skin final 4?

12375CAT

Rotation Player
Feb 15, 2012
1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

When the SEC wins...

...all teams in the SEC benefit --- both $$$ and recruiting, so...

...it's Roll-Tide-Roll!
wink.r191677.gif

I don't care. I don't think most of us do. We just want to beat TCU and continue to build momentum. Next year should be another special year for the Rebels.

Thanks to the team for a great year!

I couldn't care less about any of the teams in the playoffs. I hope they provide entertaining games.

Taking Contrarian position

---but must endure "How Great Thou Art---Bama", 24/7, 365 da/yr., every year! As my Auburn buddy's say, "might pull for Bama vs ISIS U, but nobody else!".

Since I live in Birmingham and have to put up with Alabama fans 365 days/year, I would pull for anybody to beat them. About half of their so called National Championships are bogus, but they still put it in your face. Go OSU or Oregon...Beat Bama. Still can't pull for FSU.

How does it benefit us if Bama wins? I rather see them lose. It is all about recruiting and Saban winning championships doesn't help us.

It's bowl season. I pull for every SEC team to show the dominance of our league, except LSU. I hope they lose every game they play for the rest of eternity.

it benefits us that we would be the only team to defeat them. 7 points away from actually being there instead of bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT