ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are a bunch of losers...

rebelfan10

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
This site is full of losers. I didn't like our game plan yesterday either but three guys that we were counting on being a big part of our offense were hurt. I think our offensive gameplan is just limited due to this. Watkins and Wade are really good slot options but we are relying on these guys to get the bulk of our touches in the passing game. A healthy Harris and Preiskorn I think would change our entire offense. Harris is physical and is going to draw bracket coverage. Preiskorn was clearly hurt and was really a non-factor (do not know where Trigg was), if healthy I think he really helps in the run game which opens everything up. Bama realized they could play man with a single safety and be effective. This is a bad recipe with our Oline. Hopefully, we will get these guys healthy I and think it will make a huge difference.
For those of you that keep saying this is not a good Bama team, 247 Sports composite roster has the Tide number 1 with 18 5 Stars, 56 4 Stars, and 10 3 stars. This team is loaded with talent, Milroe is a great athlete, not QB but I thought Bama's gameplan was good. Bama is also now 110-9 at home under Saban and 106-6 since 2008. I did not expect to win down there, that sucks but it is just not easy. Bottom line we need to show up for LSU at home get a win and move forward. We will have to play much better up front for sure but I think this team can beat LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News