ADVERTISEMENT

You have to feel sorry . .

Yea I guess I feel sorry for him. He's either slow, mentally challenged, or handicapped. Either way this is his life.

He obviously lays up in bed or on his parents couch (no way he works = government assistance) and gets off on ruining our website.

Guarantee you he is 275 lbs and hasn't had any friends since high school when he thought he had one friend. So every time I drop in I'm going to make a point to tell all the Trolls to go eat a dick.

What are they going to do ban me? Obviously there is no mods here or coming... And what will I miss if they ban me??? Nothing here but good old memories.

Hotty Toddy!

Last edited:
Yea I guess I feel sorry for him. He's either slow, mentally challenged, or handicapped. Either way this is his life.

He obviously lays up in bed or on his parents couch (no way he works = government assistant) and gets off on ruining our website.

Guarantee you he is 275 lbs and hasn't had any friends since high school when he thought he had one friend. So every time I drop in I'm going to make a point to tell all the Trolls to go eat a dick.

What are they going to do ban me? Obviously there is no mods here or coming... And what will I miss if they ban me??? Nothing here but good old memories.

Hotty Toddy!
No, this is a mod free zone. Sic him!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT