ADVERTISEMENT

you, state,vandy, and kentucky are SEC "have nots"

BeattieFeathers

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Dec 21, 2001
The Vols ran roughshod over the league in the 90's. To wit, from October 1994 until November 1999, Florida was the only team in the SEC to beat Tennessee. Now think about that! Three SEC schools tore down their goalposts in the early 2000's after beating the Big Orange.
This whole "SEC west is so tough" rings hollow with Vol fans because there was no question that Tennessee and Florida were the two twin towers of the SEC in the 90's, but were blocked from the SEC title game because we could not get past Florida. It's cyclical and in five to seven years, the east will be the strongest. Ole Miss is headed to hell.

The Vols ran roughshod over the league in the 90's. To wit, from October 1994 until November 1999, Florida was the only team in the SEC to beat Tennessee. Now think about that! Three SEC schools tore down their goalposts in the early 2000's after beating the Big Orange.
This whole "SEC west is so tough" rings hollow with Vol fans because there was no question that Tennessee and Florida were the two twin towers of the SEC in the 90's, but were blocked from the SEC title game because we could not get past Florida. It's cyclical and in five to seven years, the east will be the strongest. Ole Miss is headed to hell.
And I would care what you think because????

This whole "SEC west is so tough" rings hollow with Vol fans because there was no question that Tennessee and Florida were the two twin towers of the SEC in the 90's, but were blocked from the SEC title game because we could not get past Florida. It's cyclical and in five to seven years, the east will be the strongest. Ole Miss is headed to hell.[/QUOTE

Dude, the SEC Least will never be competitive with the West on a consistent basis. You have 4 historically weak programs Vandy, SC, UK and Mizzou along with middling at best program, UT, due to fact that it has no home recruiting ground that is worth a crap. That leaves Florida and Georgia as your so called power programs and they even suck now.

Seeing that you read the future so well maybe you can tell me what stocks to buy right now. I'll have to think twice before I put my entire 401k on your picks though.

Congrats losing to South Carolina, Asshole. LOL

Reactions: OleMissFamily
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT