ADVERTISEMENT

You would have to be a complete idiot to . . . . .

1SECfan

Rookie
Oct 7, 2014
pay this site a single penny, i.e., purchase a subscription.

I check out the free board every now and then and it is totally dominated by a complete airhead with a tremendous inferiority complex and an anti-OM agenda. This individual not being banned months ago speaks volumes about this rivals.com site.

Reactions: beachon98

I check out the free board every now and then and it is totally dominated by a complete airhead with a tremendous inferiority complex and an anti-OM agenda. This individual not being banned months ago speaks volumes about this rivals.com site.

not only that but our own fans are too stupid to continue to feed him daily.

It would be great if everyone hit the"ignore" button thus depriving him an audience, but it will never happen.

Agreed, that Addvocate clown is the worst.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
It would be great if everyone hit the"ignore" button thus depriving him an audience, but it will never happen.
Then again I hit the ignore button on that clown. I have grown way too tired of reading his verbal vomit on a webpage. He clearly has issues and I refuse to be a part of his psychotic dribble. Sooooo webpage troll vermin say what you want realizing I have not responded to you, not because I hold to a position that is indefensible, but that I have always been told by my parents not to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. (Simply put -- don't argue with a fool. Onlookers will not know who the fool is.)

Then again I hit the ignore button on that clown. I have grown way too tired of reading his verbal vomit on a webpage. He clearly has issues and I refuse to be a part of his psychotic dribble. Sooooo webpage troll vermin say what you want realizing I have not responded to you, not because I hold to a position that is indefensible, but that I have always been told by my parents not to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. (Simply put -- don't argue with a fool. Onlookers will not know who the fool is.)
Surrender accepted. I see you are beginning to accept the truth as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT