ADVERTISEMENT

zreb, question

That deserves another question. Why doest anyone else ever start one? I enjoy searching for info but often it's incomplete and I ask if anyone knows. If they do they usually keep it secret.

That deserves another question. Why doest anyone else ever start one? I enjoy searching for info but often it's incomplete and I ask if anyone knows. If they do they usually keep it secret.

Seems like everyone else post on The Grove instead of here

Thanks RDU, whenever someone knows something to add to my junk, toss it on the pile.

Seems like everyone else post on The Grove instead of here
True, you're are right there are more over there. Half the topics belong in the Square forum. I enjoy sharing what I can dig up to those who aren't on Grove. From what I see, only a few have any decent content. I reported Roche was to be here before it was reported over there. Not a big deal but just don't see the value there. We have some infrequent contributors here who can and do add or subtract. I see several readers of my posts (sometimes) so somebody wants to know whatever I may have found. There's very little OT political stuff posted but Im sure that will increase as next Nov nears.I wish no one would reinforce those trolls. You can see the handle and know that they are not Rebels, There are no moderators nor has there been on this site for years. They use to contribute but I guess Rivals quit paying them. Anyway, glad you came by. Don't be a stranger;<)

Reactions: TrueReb13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT