ADVERTISEMENT

4/29/2016 Oxford Exxon Podcast - Did Laremy Tunsil's phone hack drop a bomb for Ole Miss?

Jeffrey Wright

4-Year Starter
Staff
Jan 30, 2014
Memphis, TN
During this edition of the Oxford Exxon Podcast, which comes to you from the Clark Ford Studio, Chase Parham and Jeffrey Wright are joined by Neal McCready who's in Chicago covering the NFL draft to discuss the entire timeline of Draft Night for Laremy Tunsil and the implications moving forward. They also discuss the night for Laquon Treadwell and Robert Nkemdiche.

FOLLOW THE SHOW ON TWITTER

VISIT THE SHOW'S BLOG

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST IN ITUNES

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON STITCHER FOR ANDROID

DOWNLOAD THE PODBEAN APP

LISTEN ON PODBEAN

I've had my disagreements with Neal but he was absolutely right to ask the question that he asked. From an Ole Miss perspective it was the ONLY remaining question left to ask. I wish Tunsil had been allowed to answer and I wish Neal would have been able to ask his follow-up question.

If anyone wants to be angry with anyone, it should be Tunsil. Everything that went to hell last night was his fault. EVERYTHING!

I was just glad that Neal didn't find a way to claim that this was an extremist left-wing liberal conspiracy this time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT