ADVERTISEMENT

7/20/2016 Oxford Exxon Podcast - Chief Political Analyst Austin Barbour

Jeffrey Wright

4-Year Starter
Staff
Jan 30, 2014
Memphis, TN
During this edition of the Oxford Exxon Podcast, which comes to you from the Clark Ford Studio, Chase Parham and Jeffrey Wright discuss night two of the Republican National Convention, Ross Bjork's comments on future scheduling, Big 12 Expansion, and the future of conference television networks before welcoming the Podcast's Chief Political Analyst, Austin Barbour, on the show to discuss his impressions of the GOP Convention, Donald Trump's campaign, the path to a Trump victory, Gary Johnson's candidacy, and other topics. Following the interview, the guys discuss Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson, golf at the Olympics, and more.

FOLLOW THE SHOW ON TWITTER

VISIT THE SHOW'S BLOG

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST IN ITUNES

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON STITCHER FOR ANDROID

DOWNLOAD THE PODBEAN APP

LISTEN ON PODBEAN

AMAZON CLICK THROUGH LINK

Last edited:
Listened to this podcast with Austin Barbour. I enjoyed the political discussion very much. I had complained about the previous podcast where I felt the tenor and dedication to objective journalism and respect for the process was lacking. Did not feel that way at all today as all parties showed objectivity and the discussion was thoughtful. Thanks and I look forward to hearing more as the political season plays itself out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT