ADVERTISEMENT

A Few Thoughts About Last Night

Bellairereb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
May 4, 2018
I have never seen so many recruits on the sideline before an Ole Miss game. What a great night for them to be in the stands. It had to leave an amazing impression.

The offensive playcalling was fantastic for the first time this year. Credit to Lane or Weis or both.

Tre Harris is a beast. He changes the game when he plays. He will play on Sunday’s next year.

Judkins and Bentley are a great combination. The OL gave them some rooM and they ran with passion. Great game by both. On the TD pass to Watkins, Judkins picked up Perkins on a blitz up the middle and destroyed him.

LSU offense was so athletic. We were a step behind but they came through when they had to. Daniels is a great QB and he was hot all night. Faster than I thought and really shifty. We beat a really good one last night.

Brian Kelly is still an ass.

We overcame bad officiating again last night. Midway through the 3rd quarter, LSU had no penalties. Every time we got inside the 40, we got the holding call. I’m not saying we didn’t hold, but there were a number of instances where LSU had obvious uncalled holds. The TD confirmation was also a joke.

Cade Davis is a really good kicker. That was a great pickup in the portal.

Crowd was early and loud. The atmosphere was electric for the full game.

The LSU crowd was unusually small but as obnoxious as usual.

Hotty Toddy - on to Arkansas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.