ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama fans leaving early

They didn't leave out of disgust of the game, they left early to pick up the "roadkill" before the big rush. They're very competitive people

What's with the Alabama fans leaving early when their team was still in it?True fans don't do this.

I did not leave early, but it was a 3 TD game with less than 10 minutes to play and it was after 11:00 p.m. I can understand why many left, since they are traveling back to B'HAM, etc. I would not have done it, and had the game began at 2:30 or even 6:30 I don't think you would have seen as many leave.

ESPN panned to several fans leaving with us up by 6 points and they were still in it. My butt would be glued to my seat! Maybe they realize Alabama is not what they used to be. Birmingham, Atlanta, or Montgomery, damn, you don't leave. You Alabama fans knew it would be late!

Not nearly as bad as being put on massive NCAA probation is going to look to Ole Miss' recruits.
Umm.. yeah how long we been hearing this would be an interesting topic.
Okay I know I fed the troll. Hey troll pick up the peanut I threw you and run along. Ole Miss fans have far more interesting things to discuss, like what color to wear for our upcoming game.

Umm.. yeah how long we been hearing this would be an interesting topic.
Okay I know I fed the troll. Hey troll pick up the peanut I threw you and run along. Ole Miss fans have far more interesting things to discuss, like what color to wear for our upcoming game.

That 2013 class is going to end up being VERY costly for the Black Bears.

Still reaching aye buddy? Well keep on keepin on.

The facts are there for all to see. NCAA rules stipulate that a player miss 30% of his games for receiving benefits over $700. This weekend in the 4th game for Tunsil to miss, but ESPN has already reported that he will likely miss more games, if not the entire season.

That means there's something else to this story. Just the facts.

Wait till the NCAA investigation is over. You may find that Ole Miss actually lost both games.

Along with a few more....

You really have an obsession don't you? Not only that most of what you post is highly irrational. Maybe you need an operation to make yourself bigger so the inferiority complex might lessen...

....what a dodo.....

You really have an obsession don't you? Not only that most of what you post is highly irrational. Maybe you need an operation to make yourself bigger so the inferiority complex might lessen...

....what a dodo.....

If the NCAA finds that Ole Miss should have known that Tunsil was getting benefits, they will retroactively declare him ineligible and Ole Miss will have to forfeit all games he participated in.

SOP.

Wait till the NCAA investigation is over. You may find that Ole Miss actually lost both games.

Along with a few more....

12042659_1032156283510006_3904740097280401693_n.jpg

If the NCAA finds that Ole Miss should have known that Tunsil was getting benefits, they will retroactively declare him ineligible and Ole Miss will have to forfeit all games he participated in.

SOP.

So? You think that would be the end of OM football? Damn near every D1 program in the country gets beat up by the NCAA at one time or another. Why aren't you ranting about other schools that have and had similar problems that's if there's anything real here? Like I said --- you have a sickness and with Obama care you can easily get help --- give it a try. AND, if you don't have anything to back up your rants why not go do some research and stop with the wild asp claims. You must have been raped by an OM fan and no one will believe your claim....have fun bucko.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
So? You think that would be the end of OM football? Damn near every D1 program in the country gets beat up by the NCAA at one time or another. Why aren't you ranting about other schools that have and had similar problems that's if there's anything real here? Like I said --- you have a sickness and with Obama care you can easily get help --- give it a try. AND, if you don't have anything to back up your rants why not go do some research and stop with the wild asp claims. You must have been raped by an OM fan and no one will believe your claim....have fun bucko.

You are aware that the NCAA is currently investigating Ole Miss, correct? And I didn't say Tunsil, I said Ole Miss. The lead investigator on the case admitted to ESPN a week or so ago that he had already questioned 20 OM players.

Ole Miss was a great program in the 60s under Vaught. But they haven't won an SEC title since then and are a middle-tier program at best. aubarn looks down their noses at Ole Miss, if that tells you anything.

Right, the NCAA might be investigating me. You still haven't answered my question. Your fascination about Ole Miss being in trouble? Not trolling. Only trolling I do is off Panama City in the Gulf for king mackerel!

So you're saying it's ok for Ole Miss to buy recruits in Mississippi? Yes or no.

Uh, ok...I'll play.
Name the recruit(s) who were "bought" and what exactly was their compensation? Provide details or GTFO.

82a9b2082a16250b16a88a4b01d5cc2a.jpg

The NCAA is working on that right now. You'll know soon enough.

Then you can switch gears and claim Bama paid the NCAA to find you guilty. Anything to keep from admitting that......you cheated.

Then you can switch gears and claim Bama paid the NCAA to find you guilty. Anything to keep from admitting that......you cheated.

Let's say Ole Miss is found to be guilty of what you say. Why are you so passionate about Ole Miss being indicted? What's it to you? Were you pointing fingers at Auburn during the Cam Newton years? Did you get beat up by an Ole Miss football player?

Not nearly as bad as being put on massive NCAA probation is going to look to Ole Miss' recruits.

What is Saban going to say to the NCAA, "Ole Miss pays their players more than we do".? A few years ago a Bama poster on this board replied to my complaint about Bama boosters paying players and his exact quote was, "Ole Miss needs richer boosters".

Let's say Ole Miss is found to be guilty of what you say. Why are you so passionate about Ole Miss being indicted? What's it to you? Were you pointing fingers at Auburn during the Cam Newton years? Did you get beat up by an Ole Miss football player?
I think he was beat up by an Ole Miss cheerleader and a cocker spaniel named "Rebel" peed on his leg.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
What is Saban going to say to the NCAA, "Ole Miss pays their players more than we do".? A few years ago a Bama poster on this board replied to my complaint about Bama boosters paying players and his exact quote was, "Ole Miss needs richer boosters".
Oh, ghost, did you read that? Nah, he disappeared like, well . . . a ghost.

Everybody from players to the coaches to the fans better forget about September rankings and concentrate on the Gators. The game is in their house and I watched a really gritty team come from behind to beat Tennessee...Oh and the Gators are now 4-0.
Right, Matt Grier is pretty good. Have to call in sick Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT