ADVERTISEMENT

American College of Pediatricians

RebMoore

All-Pro NFL
Dec 13, 2001
Calls transgender a form of child abuse and a mental sickness. Predictably, a far left group calls the ACP a hate group. What's next? There is a small group of leftist academics that believe pedophilia should be normalized.

12badac170a52dbc3729b2f174e39024.jpg

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Calls transgender a form of child abuse and a mental sickness. Predictably, a far left group calls the ACP a hate group. What's next? There is a small group of leftist academics that believe pedophilia should be normalized.
Touch my kid inappropriately, you're dead! Is that LGBT? Probably.

Reactions: RebMoore

The American College of "Pediatricians" is a right wing religious/political group. They have ZERO credibility.

They are pro-religious but not zealots. And why do Christians get stereotyped as being ignorant? This bothers me. You're Christian, your credibility is shot.
To the Libtards you are zealots unless you are extreme lefties. They don't give a damn about kids. Just their radical agenda.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Sounds more like some of the priests in the Catholic Church...Christian, right?
Like 2 plus 2 is 8. Don't like any of these LGBT type who impose their will on us. Common sense. A woman's restroom is for women, a man's restroom is for men. Shower stalls and locker rooms the same way. LGBT apparently don't favor this approach. My child has a right to modesty. Called the Constitution. And it's rule of majority, not some frivolous radical group.

To the Libtards you are zealots unless you are extreme lefties. They don't give a damn about kids. Just their radical agenda.
Radical agenda-you said it! And you are correct. Yet, Britain has a travel advisory against Miss. and N.C. Folks, these are scary times. I'm serious. And, damn, I'm not anti-gay, just don't want some doctrine radical belief thrown in my face. Homosexuality is one's own business. I work with them in retail and generally are good people. Now celebrities and businesses HAVE to conform to LGBT in an effort to be sensitive. Cowards, in my opinion. Tracy Morgan and Bryan Adams come to mind as they will not perform in Miss. or N.C.!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT