ADVERTISEMENT

An epiphany

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Don't know about you, but I've been bummed out about the recent NCAA allegations. Recent posts I've received have insinuated that I've been overreacting. Reaching an epiphany, I think this is so. We have the #7 recruiting class, a terrific stadium, and coaching staff ready to fight these allegations, a new indoor practice facility, and plenty of Alabama posters who are jealous and full of BS! We as Ole Miss fans have a lot to be thankful for. We will get over this NCAA BS with minimal punishment. We covered our bases. Look forward to your views.

Reactions: MississippiBOM
My view is that it's us against the world! Reminds me of Vaught's run during late 50's and early 60's. People only like us when we are everyone's favorite homecoming opponent. Our sudden rise from the ashes has the big boys concerned! New kid in town and no one likes it. Time to kick a-- and take names!

My view is that it's us against the world! Reminds me of Vaught's run during late 50's and early 60's. People only like us when we are everyone's favorite homecoming opponent. Our sudden rise from the ashes has the big boys concerned! New kid in town and no one likes it. Time to kick a-- and take names!
Exactly right! ESPN radio scorned us when news came about the NCAA deal. We deserve what we get was the sentiment. Screw them! I smell jealousy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT