ADVERTISEMENT

And the positive press just keeps rolling in...

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
FAIL STATE!

MSU.jpg

He's definitely a racist. Now tell us why you continue to post what you know to be an offensive video that will offend any black person reading this thread.

Some things are bigger and more important than an internet forum. Try to be a better person.

YOU played the racism card first. At least try to think before you type. Embarrassing for Bama, isn't it...You sit there and continuously cast stones from within your Bama glass house. See what happens? Smarten up.

Last edited:
you guys should leave that alone. We have a black president. We have a black first rounder hitting a bong through a gas mask under a rebel pride confederate flag, racism does not belong in this topic.

You didn't answer the question.

I'm not on trial. However, I can see why you disapprove. I believe you're more concerned with the public perception regarding t shirt bammer fans than the feelings of African Americans. Of course, I doubt you objected to YouTube where the video has been viewed 33,000+ times, did you. Smarten up.

I'm not on trial. However, I can see why you disapprove. I believe you're more concerned with the public perception regarding t shirt bammer fans than the feelings of African Americans. Of course, I doubt you objected to YouTube where the video has been viewed 33,000+ times, did you. Smarten up.
Tell me, ITT attendee - how do you think someone should "object to YouTube" over a video? Hint: I'm hoping your answer doesn't involve rioting zealots and burning down a US Embassy overseas.

Maybe you should ask yourself with the Rev Freeze thinks about your actions here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT