ADVERTISEMENT

As an Auburn fan...

I want to know why The fighting HunchBacks skated on the Cam stuff?
Good question. There have been several bama infractions that they've also skated on recently (players admitting they were paid while playing, clothing store owner admitted paying players to sell autographs etc...)

I'm thinking as long as they're allowing bama to do whatever is necessary to sign the top class every year they have to also let the rest of the conference skate. Maybe OM will get off with a handslap.

Not a lot of smack coming from the wise ass Aubies today. Still can’t win in Baton Rouge. What is it now? Since 1999 or is that 1989? Letting the brilliance of Coach O stop the vaunted Gus Bus must be a hard one to take. Stidham build up is just another version of Jeremy Johnson. Slow moving and slow decision maker. What was it Kerrion was quoted on after the embarrassment of yesterday? Something like I’m only paid to run the ball not call plays. Smart boy that doesn’t want to get out of his lane and upset the process at Auburn. However, it certainly points out again the truth about Auburn’s program. Blue ribbon recruiting going on every year but not always adhering to the NCAA rules. Of course, bad mouthing OM makes you boys feel so much better about yourself. Hypocrisy reigns on the Plains.

Not a lot of smack coming from the wise ass Aubies today. Still can’t win in Baton Rouge. What is it now? Since 1999 or is that 1989? Letting the brilliance of Coach O stop the vaunted Gus Bus must be a hard one to take. Stidham build up is just another version of Jeremy Johnson. Slow moving and slow decision maker. What was it Kerrion was quoted on after the embarrassment of yesterday? Something like I’m only paid to run the ball not call plays. Smart boy that doesn’t want to get out of his lane and upset the process at Auburn. However, it certainly points out again the truth about Auburn’s program. Blue ribbon recruiting going on every year but not always adhering to the NCAA rules. Of course, bad mouthing OM makes you boys feel so much better about yourself. Hypocrisy reigns on the Plains.
We let one slip through the cracks but this doesn't make us hypocritical.

Auburn fans are quiet now that there's an FBI investigation along with NCAA and SEC into three different programs on campus.

Dark days ahead for the barners, you Ole Miss fans will enjoy it, I am sure.

Auburn fans are quiet now that there's an FBI investigation along with NCAA and SEC into three different programs on campus.

Dark days ahead for the barners, you Ole Miss fans will enjoy it, I am sure.
Nope. Wrong again (imagine that...)

Auburn will be found NOT GUILTY on all charges. Cleanest program in the SEC.

And an update on the corruption at Auburn: They just declared two of their best players ineligible for being paid almost $20,000 but a former AU player and coach.

Now you Ole Miss fans get to sit back and watch Auburn squirm because they will now spend the 3-5 years under NCAA investigation, then another 3-5 years on NCAA probation.

And an update on the corruption at Auburn: They just declared two of their best players ineligible for being paid almost $20,000 but a former AU player and coach.

Now you Ole Miss fans get to sit back and watch Auburn squirm because they will now spend the 3-5 years under NCAA investigation, then another 3-5 years on NCAA probation.
The two players are victims in this. The fired coach is to blame. All that will come of this is the players will have to pay back the money they took and sit out the first two games. Auburn handled it the right way and will be commended for doing so by the NCAA.

You said Pearl didn't know. You do know that Pearl lied to the NCAA and got fired from UT. You do know that AK is going to kick his ass, right and also Pearl is a liar so I wouldn't believe to much of what he says. Yea also did you know he is a liar.
Exactly. Rick Pitino claimed he knew nothing either, about whores in the players dorm, or money changing hands to get a 5 star player to verbal to UL out of nowhere.

Auburn is probably the most inbred, corrupt Athletic Department in the SEC. If I was the OP I would hiding my head in shame, not strutting around on another teams fan board.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Exactly. Rick Pitino claimed he knew nothing either, about whores in the players dorm, or money changing hands to get a 5 star player to verbal to UL out of nowhere.

Auburn is probably the most inbred, corrupt Athletic Department in the SEC. If I was the OP I would hiding my head in shame, not strutting around on another teams fan board.
Rick Pitino was more crooked at UK than he was at Louisville. Course you only recognize how wonderful he was at UK......

Whatta homer sheep.

Last night auburn got beat by a Division II school. This is just the start, cheaters always get what they deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT