ADVERTISEMENT

As I said, good chance there would be news on the Ole Miss case this week

BlindsideHeckler

Red-Shirt Freshman
Dec 14, 2014
Within the last 24 hours the majority of the Ole Miss beat writers have suddenly come in lockstep with the story that the NCAA isn't going to give Ole Miss a bowl ban, and that the NCAA isn't going to interview Tunsil, and, here's the best part......that the NCAA is going to go back and REDUCE some of the charges against Ole Miss.

All of this is coming a few hours before Freeze take the podium in Birmingham. And it's coming from the same group that told us in January that the NOA was nothing, that there were only a few charges and those were concerning the women's basketball program and Nutt. That Freeze's staff was in the clear.

Knew this was coming.

I'm sure there are communications ongoing with the NCAA and our Athletic Department. There are allegations we are disputing and we are disputing the level grade of other allegations. I think it is way too early to predict the outcome. Tunsil is on campus. I have heard he will speak with the NCAA. Could be the NCAA doesn't need to speak to him.

Within the last 24 hours the majority of the Ole Miss beat writers have suddenly come in lockstep with the story that the NCAA isn't going to give Ole Miss a bowl ban, and that the NCAA isn't going to interview Tunsil, and, here's the best part......that the NCAA is going to go back and REDUCE some of the charges against Ole Miss.

All of this is coming a few hours before Freeze take the podium in Birmingham. And it's coming from the same group that told us in January that the NOA was nothing, that there were only a few charges and those were concerning the women's basketball program and Nutt. That Freeze's staff was in the clear.

Knew this was coming.
When the penalties come it's going to be bad news in Starkanistan. They'll probably come out just before the Eggbowl beat down by the Rebels in Oxford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT