ADVERTISEMENT

Bianco and Softball

TylerRebel

Red-Shirt Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
Let me first state I was in the group that wanted Bianco gone. But to those of you that are still complaining about it, you and some of your friends pull out your check book cut two check. One to Mike Bianco for his buy out and the other one to the new coach. Secondly, make your contacts aware that you need a top notch baseball coach. Now yes, I'm being very sarcastic. You and I don't know what all went into the decision to keep him but there is one things I do know and trust is Keith Carter. He has always done what is best for Ole Miss. If he didn't call you about it, then that tells me you weren't even a thought. I know that Bianco is a micro manager and hard to play for. That comes from former players. Now do they back him? Absolutley. Stop worrying about the ones we are losing. If they didn't want to be part of Ole Miss anymore, hit the brick. Wish you luck. You and I are going to have trust what Bianco and staff do. Same way I have been with Kiffin, Beard, and Coach YO have done. Now Trachsel, better win this year. They are giving her the new staduim to recruit.

Reactions: bradleywayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News