ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Wayne Where Are you??

Feb 5, 2016
BW:
Again who said I ever graduated from Alabama?

You've blindly asserted it with your presumptuous yet uninformed question, but nowhere will you see where I claimed that I graduated from Alabama.

NRR:

This is part of you being an idiot!

I never said that you did graduate from the University of Alabama nor to my knowledge have you indicated such.

I just posed a question.

You are obviously "challenged" so lets try this:

When did you graduate from the University of Alabama?
A) I did not graduate from the University of Alabama
B) I graduated from the University of Alabama in ####

Pick A or B and feel free to elaborate further as you wish.

Last edited:
BW:
Again who said I ever graduated from Alabama?

You've blindly asserted it with your presumptuous yet uninformed question, but nowhere will you see where I claimed that I graduated from Alabama.

NRR:

This is part of you being an idiot!

I never said that you did graduate from the University of Alabama nor to my knowledge have you indicated such.

I just posed a question.

You are obviously "challenged" so lets try this:

Why are you so upset at Billy cause Ole Miss cheats?

What is your basis for Ole Miss Cheating?

There is none!

You have been asked this question among others and because you are an idiot you do not respond?

Accordingly, there is no reason for me to be mad and I am not !

Get over it !

It is a simple question for Billy to answer, understanding that he is "challenged".

He demanded I answer his questions and I did.

What is the problem here?

The longer he waits, the more of a fool he becomes.

Why are you on this Board?

Why are you on this Board?

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$.

And Ghost who can't explain why he is on this Board posting total BS. Did he have some type of "Road to Damascus" experience with our Lord Jesus and he has been directed to this Board?

Is it fair to say when he is not posting here is he on the UFO Hotline with his Tin-foil Hat ?

Yep, lets just laugh at their foolishness!!

Why are you on this board ?

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$.

And Ghost who can't explain why he is on this Board posting total BS. Did he have some type of "Road to Damascus" experience with our Lord Jesus and he has been directed to this Board?

Is it fair to say when he is not posting here is he on the UFO Hotline with his Tin-foil Hat ?

Why are you on this board ?
Stop being a little baby.

Stop being a little baby.

het dumb a$$ answer the ?

Looks like we were the ones that were right and you made a mistake by not listening to us.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT