ADVERTISEMENT

Bo: A Quarterback's Journey Through an SEC Season

stephenmhouston

Pre-season Playboy All-America Selection
Jan 27, 2015
**YES. THIS IS A FAN BOY POST**

The book is finally out. I look forward to reading it as soon as my signed copy gets here in the mail.

http://www.squarebooks.com/product/bo-quarterbacks-journey-through-sec-season

The author will be signing it at Square Books in Oxford on Friday, October 23rd at 5pm signing it.
http://www.squarebooks.com/event/billy-watkins-bo-quarterbacks-journey-through-sec-season

He is also going to be at Lemuria in Jackson on Thursday, October 22nd at 5pm signing it.

Should be an interesting book and claims to have a lot of never before told stories about Bo and Freeze behind closed doors. If you have read it, or are reading it, let me know what you think! I can't wait.

"Bo: A Quarterback's Journey Through an SEC Season is a much bigger story than one year in the life of a college football player. Award-winning reporter Billy Watkins (who interviewed Bo before and after every game) takes the reader through the highs and lows of the historic 2014 college football season — a time when Mississippi was at the epicenter of the first College Football Playoff. Readers will relive the glory of the Alabama victory, the frustration of the game at Tiger Stadium, the excitement of being ranked in the top four of the first CBF Playoff committee selections, the heartache of Laquon Treadwell's horrific injury at the 1-yard line, and Ole Miss' domination in the 2014 Egg Bowl. Few seasons in Rebel history have delivered such drama. In Bo, readers get a glimpse into behind-the-scenes conversations and conflicts — and stories that have never been told anywhere before."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.