ADVERTISEMENT

Calling it now..

hays3

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2022
I’m about 30 minutes from touching down in Fayetteville. My son is a junior at Arky and it’s dads weekend. So this weekend I root for the T*T Boss. I DID NOT root for Arky at OM (son and his buddies came over for it and I loved razing them when we won). Plus. I’m a OM grad. Should be a fun weekend in XNA. BUT…I’m distracted. Big time. Rebs vs. UGA. And I honestly just have a feeling. Unlike years past in big games.

OM wins tomorrow. 38-27. If Lane is as relaxed as he seems, legit believes they’re playing with house money, and his players are loose, they’re going to win.

It may be rose colored glasses. False hope. But here’s the thing. If you’re a fan and I mean a REAL FAN, how can you not love that we actually have a program altering game, against the best, this late in the year?

Will I be disappointed if we lose? For sure. For 15 minutes. Why so short? Because taking this ride is better then never having been on it.

So LFG and let’s just enjoy the moment. Win or lose tomorrow the last three years have been fun and things are looking up.

Bottom line; it’s a great time to be a Reb and it’s only going to get better. Hotty Toddy!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News