ADVERTISEMENT

Car Insurance set to skyrocket

Daviskenn

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2005
Not sure all the details…the most egregious price hikes will be in three states. I’m in TN and our rates have risen this year already.

I make a damn good living. My wife makes as much as I do…and we’re basically unable to save anything. The thought of going to an Ole Miss game is pretty much out of the question when at the MINIMUM we’re talking a $1200 for a 3 day trip to a landlocked, drunken heat-fest. (I do love OM, but I’m getting older).

So - my family literally cannot take another 4 years of this. It has been 4 years of wealth redistribution. If she wins, I don’t know what I can do, but I will be looking for ways to civilly disobey. She is not and will not be my President. I will do everything in my power to make sure she’s able to accomplish nothing. I don’t know what that looks like - but I’m sure there will be ways.

I don’t think it’s hyperbolic to say we may see a shit show regardless of outcome. Am I willing to risk being bankrupted or jailed? Of course I don’t want that…but the fact that those are options we have to think about shows how much trouble this country is in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.