ADVERTISEMENT

Chase, ? about coaching options

JHLCO

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2018
I found the podcast to be somewhat depressing. We clearly have a bad product on the field and it seemed to imply we have limited coaching options with the post season underway. Would that apply to assistant coaches? Wasn't Vitello and assistant at Arkansas?
Do you think MIke has formulated a plan to fix the problem? I can't imagine any boss who in a performance review not demanding a written plan and timeline for execution from a subordinate in this type of situation.
I don't know the numbers, nor do I know the NIL situation. What I do know is that the product on the field is bad. I also think you are asking a lot of ticket buyers to pay for another year of this without any reasonable assurance that the situation will improve, or at least have a light at the end of the tunnel.
Also, what did Alabama do to turn it around, that program was a cluster foxtrot at the end of last year.

Sorry, all of this is written with no suggestions for a solution. That said I do think you are asking a lot of fans to trust the process since the process is what put the current product on the field.
Thanks for your patience, pretty long post, hope you made it to the end.

Reactions: machado13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News