ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Morris

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Anyone know his status after a neck injury? Also, has Greg Hardy always been an a-hole even at Ole Miss? His antics with Dallas are unacceptable and an embarrassment to Ole Miss, in my opinion. I say release him.

Last edited:
Hardy is a big time football player but he is a wild card. He is the one who got to Tebow on the 4th and 1 play that would have won it for Fla. He nearly went to jail two months ago for domestic abuse of his girlfriend. Don't expect to see him in Sunday school any time soon.

Reactions: rcox38654
I came over to find out about Morris. Unusual how he came off the field and was rushed off.
Prayers to him and his family.

I came over to find out about Morris. Unusual how he came off the field and was rushed off.
Prayers to him and his family.
This isn't good! Last time I saw someone with a neck problem was Chucky Mullins-I was there! And we know that story. Please give updates on Christian. If you know something, please post.

Herniated disk in the neck. Was released from the hospital sat night. No timetable for return to field

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Chucky didn't walk off the field. I'm not saying that CM's injury isn't serious, just not on the level of Chucky's.

This isn't good! Last time I saw someone with a neck problem was Chucky Mullins-I was there! And we know that story. Please give updates on Christian. If you know something, please post.

Chucky didn't walk off the field. I'm not saying that CM's injury isn't serious, just not on the level of Chucky's.
True, but nevertheless, Christian collapsed on the sideline. It was a herniated disk in his neck. You don't just collapse. Just hoping it's not serious as a neck injury, like the back, is a fragile area of the body, and it brought back memories of Chucky. Bothers me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT