ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Beard, Sunday School, and forgiveness

TransReb

Two-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2020
Reb nation, I have been quiet lately as I’ve been trying to understand how we could hire an accused woman abuser. But this morning, while teaching my Sunday school class, one of the children reminded me that the Bible teaches us how important forgiveness is. So I must trust in my Lord and forgive Coach Beard as I understand they too are a person of deep faith. I am on the beard train and can’t wait for him to turn this program upside down.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Reb nation, I have been quiet lately as I’ve been trying to understand how we could hire an accused woman abuser. But this morning, while teaching my Sunday school class, one of the children reminded me that the Bible teaches us how important forgiveness is. So I must trust in my Lord and forgive Coach Beard as I understand they too are a person of deep faith. I am on the beard train and can’t wait for him to turn this program upside down.
TransReb, sometimes forgiveness is one of the hardest things a person can do. But for a Christian forgiveness "is not an option" Jesus did not give us an option, he said "When you stand praying, forgive." If we have anything against anybody...no matter what, we have to forgive them. If we can't forgive then God Cannot and Will Not Forgive Us of our Sins. And if we are not forgiven than we cannot be Saved (and that is a real bummer)
Mark 11:25-26 Thanks Pastor John

I’m not sure why you believe YOU should be forgiving Chris Beard for anything. He didn’t wrong you. Your “forgiveness” in meaningless.
Appreciate it. He wronged one of Gods children. For that I must forgive him!

Truly appreciate your perspective BUT you are assuming that he did something wrong. We don’t know . Have you ever been with an aggressive person!? Not saying that she is or was but “holding off a fight is a real thing”.

Reactions: TransReb
Truly appreciate your perspective BUT you are assuming that he did something wrong. We don’t know . Have you ever been with an aggressive person!? Not saying that she is or was but “holding off a fight is a real thing”.
I have. You are right about that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT