ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from Clemson fans

Sep 4, 2006
Great job tonite knocking off Bama. I thought you guys were the best team on the field all night,you took everything Bama could dish out and handed it back to them. Chad Kelly has performed wonderfully for you guys . I always dreamed he would be on the big stage beating Alabama ,it was a different team he was playing for in my mind lol. We just had a few problems and parted ways. Don't let up guys, you have your chance to make your own history ,Good Luck!

Yes he has .sometimes adversity has its good points. We all need to appreciate our opportunities. Good luck in the future

Great job tonite knocking off Bama. I thought you guys were the best team on the field all night,you took everything Bama could dish out and handed it back to them. Chad Kelly has performed wonderfully for you guys . I always dreamed he would be on the big stage beating Alabama ,it was a different team he was playing for in my mind lol. We just had a few problems and parted ways. Don't let up guys, you have your chance to make your own history ,Good Luck!
Thanks for the kind words and good luck to y'all as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT