ADVERTISEMENT

DCC30 Must be on suicide watch by now.....

GOREBSGO

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2002
Oxford, Mississippi
Loses the Egg Bowl (get use to it) and now both BB games!

Lil' man must be in the fetal position in his "msu lil' man cave" losing sleep like Cousin Eddie.

Just the beginning..... Just the beginning..... Be nice and MAYBE we might let you win one baseball game.... Maybe... Naaa!!!
roll.r191677.gif

GOREBSGO #38

B-TfYWXCUAAibr4.jpg

This post was edited on 2/20 2:32 PM by GOREBSGO

He will come back with some outlandish report that he knows for a fact cause he is in the know with all the people who know these type of things that are in the know, know and explain to us how we are going on probation and CJ Johnson is a secret plant that has played his entire college career just to gather intel on our program for MSU and to help finally put us away for all our misdeeds through the network.

State fans are reaping what they sowed.

All those billboards, "TSUN" , "Rebel Black Bear" and Mullen insults have come back to bite them in the butt. Our coaches get serious now when we play them in anything.

Re: State fans are reaping what they sowed.

They tend to over fertilize regardless of what is sown. Bad ag management .

There are some exasperated rustics out there for sure.

I hear they are low on money from trying to keep up with...well you know.

But the talking season in Starkville is just beginning, and they have started doing some talking...at which they do excel.

Right now, they are talking abut how fortunate they are to have lost eight starters on Defense. They find it a blessing, because, of course, the real talent was sitting on the bench. Same for the offensive line where they lost 3 starters. Beasts coming in.

I knew the sewer would back up sooner or later and you would show up

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Egg Bowl and both BB games. Deal with it lil' man.
flush.r191677.gif

GOREBSGO #38

There's never a lack of methane and fertilizer around Starkville.

Your coaches always did and always have! That's absurd to say because you have won a few it's only because your coaches now actually care now. Our Basketball program is a trainwreck, it's not that ole miss cares more now it is that MSU is in one of the worst places in basketball they have ever been. football has been a back and forth home field advantage for the last 20 years and baseball, pretty much back and forth recently as well. Nothing has changed on ole miss end really, they always cared, just now you cant look down your noses anymore and try to deny it. We know you care, we know you always cared and everyone laughed at you when you tried so hard to say we didn't matter to you, and we weren't your real rivals. Finally you admit it. I can at least respect that. I don't respect the odor of cough syrup, cocaine and crooked politicians though.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Listen Alice, we can always look down at you and that joke of an athletic dept you love so much. You know why, it's because we get to wake up every day and thank God that we aren't Moo U fans. Can you say the same?

Growing up in Mississippi, State was always my second favorite team. Jackie Sherrill ruined that. Now Mullen has caused me to despise State. I'd pull for Al Queda if they were playing State. I have no State friends. Don't want any. Don't want to be around State fans. Never been to a State message board. This board is as close as I get to State fans.

This post was edited on 2/23 12:58 PM by ranchreb

my state friends love to come crowing and talking trash and I just smile and nod. I do not rub wins or loses in their noses but it is funny to watch the anticipation from my state fans after we beat them, how I am going to rub it in and then get mad when I don't bring it up. State feeds off of wins/loses against OM.

DCC30 proving once again.. It's sad when cousins marry

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lil' man. Now. Go brush your tooth so Jean, Jean the lyin' machine will still think you have "a purty mouth".

PS - We DON'T care about lil' mistake and will ALWAYS look down our noses at fools like YOU. Now, back to work for you. And YES I WOULD like fries with that.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GOREBSGO #38

If that's true then you are a sad individual. Some of my best friends are ole miss fans. The ole miss rivalry is just for fun and
You may have just taken it too far. i actually didn't even watch the egg bowl this year because my son was sick and wanted to watch ninja turtles. I mess with you guys occasionally but ranch I think you need to step away from ole miss athletics for a little bit. Its seemed to have consumed you. Go out in the world and meet some new MSU fans, you may be surprised that outside a message board, we aren't so different. You shouldn't be mad at Dan Mullen, you should be happy, he has done as much for ole miss football as Hugh Freeze. You can be upset that Mullen calls you TSUN, or takes digs at the program now and then, but in reality he hasn't said anything harmful or extremely hateful. He fired up your fanbase in a
Time they desperately needed to be fired up.
MSU football and MSU Baseball are both in great places, and the future is bright for both. Basketball may never come back. But regardless if we lose to ole miss in football every other year which looks very possible, our football program is still moving in the right direction. You and every other ole miss fan will have to accept that even though ole miss appears to have a solid foundation for the football program and the sky is
The limit and everyone thinks ole miss is in position to do good things in the future, MSU is in the same Position. So stop being mad that MSU is right there with you now and not going away. 2014 we had a good year, ole miss may have a good year in 2015, 2016 who knows but I can bet you
Neither team returns to the place you call the cellar. Stop hating MSU because we can't be your whippig boy anymore. Your fat friend lost all his weight and you can't use them to make yourself feel better anymore.

DCC30 is off the meds again....

If you believe this posts, you should stick to watching the ninja turtles. Because you will ALWAYS be lil' sis, lil' man!!!

#hatestate
#failstate
#dcc30isanidiot

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
flush.r191677.gif

GOREBSGO #38

Originally posted by DCC30:
Your coaches always did and always have! That's absurd to say because you have won a few it's only because your coaches now actually care now. Our Basketball program is a trainwreck, it's not that ole miss cares more now it is that MSU is in one of the worst places in basketball they have ever been. football has been a back and forth home field advantage for the last 20 years and baseball, pretty much back and forth recently as well. Nothing has changed on ole miss end really, they always cared, just now you cant look down your noses anymore and try to deny it. We know you care, we know you always cared and everyone laughed at you when you tried so hard to say we didn't matter to you, and we weren't your real rivals. Finally you admit it. I can at least respect that. I don't respect the odor of cough syrup, cocaine and crooked politicians though.
Then you better stay away from the sae house next time you visit Starkville. For that matter, just stay away from the MSU campus because if you think there are no drug problems at that shit hole you are more naive than I thought.

The idea that Ole Miss was driven to improve the program due to Dan Mullen is narcissistic BS drummed up by delusional State fans. We were definitely more motivated to beat State due to Dan Mullen-- I would agree the rivalry had become stale and it was quite true that for a while fans and even players cared more about beating LSU or even Arkansas due to the Nutt fallout-- but now I think it's safe to say that the rivalry is extremely important to both and the results show that. If not for injuries and a classic Bo Wallace bonehead move Ole Miss would be on a 3 game win streak.

In truth, OMs rise of the past few years is due to a good coaching hire-- which wasn't driven by State but rather dismal results and lack of direction under Nutt-- and a good AD hire. We finally have a guy who puts results, players, and coaches ahead of himself and money. And again, the results speak for themselves as OM has enjoyed success at all 3 major sports (CWS, SEC title in BBall, New Years Bowl in football) in rather historic fashion with ample opportunity to improve moving forward.

I don't disagree that State's program is in good shape, but I'm not delusional enough to take credit for it as on OM fan.

Nutt was fired because Mullen kicked his ass, Ole Miss went all In after that because they thought MSU was about to leave them behind. ole miss wanted to win but Mullens shit talking made boosters kick it in high gear. Yes Mullen gets a lot of credit for motivating ole miss and reviving a dead rivalry. You can hate him but the fact you guys hate him more that any other state coach EVER proves he got
To you and that we matter. We matter as much to you as you do to us. The fact that an entire post was dedicated to me proves my point as well.

Nutt was fired because everyone kicked his a$$..This Post was dedicated to you because you come to this site and talk crap..You are correct,Mistake is relavant..we didnt think for a while you guys were even going to be fun to beat ..but Nutt took care of that,,But Freeze winning 2 out of 3 is only the beginning,,, Sorry your son was sick and you didnt see the egg bowl ,,It was great,,,

And if i'm not mistaken Nutt was fired well before the season was over. I think we have 2 maybe three games left in the season when they announced he was leaving.
Originally posted by mikekemp15:
Nutt was fired because everyone kicked his a$$..This Post was dedicated to you because you come to this site and talk crap..You are correct,Mistake is relavant..we didnt think for a while you guys were even going to be fun to beat ..but Nutt took care of that,,But Freeze winning 2 out of 3 is only the beginning,,, Sorry your son was sick and you didnt see the egg bowl ,,It was great,,,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT