ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointing for Chad

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
on the combine slight I suppose. Maybe he's not ready to shine anyway at this point. If it was for off field behavior, I guess they don't approve of him going to Haiti or all the volunteering he's done. More prejudice by the "Despicables" I presume.

on the combine slight I suppose. Maybe he's not ready to shine anyway at this point. If it was for off field behavior, I guess they don't approve of him going to Haiti or all the volunteering he's done. More prejudice by the "Despicables" I presume.
I think it has to do more with the altercation at the night club, him being kicked off of clemsons team and him rushing the field to take up for his brother at a high school game.

I think the resisting arrest charge pled down to a 3rd degree misdemeanor and the heavy probation hurt him. I am sure the NFL saw the file.

I saw some debate about that rule too. Hope he gets a shot with someone as he is a talent and appears to have made an effort to be a better man.

Hope the best for Chad He was a good citizen at ole miss and a great football player

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT