ADVERTISEMENT

DISINGEUOUS FANS

madisonreb83

4-Year Starter
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2003
Is it disingenuous to expect your AD to represent the best intertest of Ole Miss? One thing you keep saying is no one could forecast the terrible two years following the National Championship so we should just forget about this terrible contract. The fact of the matter is the whether or not he had two years of greatness or the disastrous two years we have incurred is a moot point. When Carter goes to negotiate a contract I expect him to take an adversarial position. His job is to do what is best for Ole Miss and spend the least of amount of money as possible. The question that must be asked is what did Ole Miss get by offering Bianco 6 years instead of 4? I am not against 6 years if there is a legitimate reason such as we did with Kiffin because he is highly coveted. There is only one conclusion I have reached why we gave 6 instead of 4. I believe Carter gave 6 instead of 4 was for his own mental benefit thinking he would not have to broach the subject of firing him again. The 6 years was for his benefit and not Ole Miss. Carter is not responsible for the baseball disaster but he is responsible for 3 million plus of the buyout.

@Neal McCready@wallstreetrebel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News