ADVERTISEMENT

Does any Rebel here think they have a chance against A&M?

Selfie of Ghost after losing to Ole Miss 43-37. Bwahahahahaha! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Yea we are going to win the game hey ghost 43 to 37 roll tide roll and down in the hole

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy! Bammer must have been looking past Ole Miss when they were barely beat 43-37! [roll] Yeah, that's why bammer choked.

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Doesn't matter why we did, what matter is that we did. Then we responded like Champions and won every game since and that's why we are Top 10.

Ole Miss responded like you do here, and soiled themselves. That's why they've lost 2 since LMAO!

Doesn't matter why we did, what matter is that we did. Then we responded like Champions and won every game since and that's why we are Top 10.

Ole Miss responded like you do here, and soiled themselves. That's why they've lost 2 since LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is an expert on the subject of wearing dirty diapers and whining about losing to Ole Miss 43-37! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is mad that bammer is a failure against Ole Miss 43-37! [roll]

Dude, seriously? You are up at 1 am on an internet message board trying to get back at a Bammer by calling him a failure?

Serious question: Is staying up till 1 am arguing on the internet your idea of success? LMAO! Wow....I knew I was in your head, but I had no idea you had it that bad. I kinda feel sorry for you....

Dude, seriously? You are up at 1 am on an internet message board trying to get back at a Bammer by calling him a failure?

Serious question: Is staying up till 1 am arguing on the internet your idea of success? LMAO! Wow....I knew I was in your head, but I had no idea you had it that bad. I kinda feel sorry for you....

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy can't keep his sweepy wittle eyes open past 10 pm...and is still mad that Bammer can't beat Ole Miss. 43-37 [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT