ADVERTISEMENT

Easy way out... Posts about eating crow ....

4thqtrReb

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Sep 9, 2003
Atlanta GA
Some of you are hilarious! After we score 60+ points in the second half to win, you start talking about how the first half criticism was unfounded. Give me a freaking break!

For starters, we played defense UNDER on the BYU perimeter ball screens the entire first half, which was a complete disaster. BYU made 10 threes. Some of you people just can't wait for these opportunities and don't even know what you are looking at. If you are depending on this team scoring sixty+ moving forward in a half of basketball to cover for such a slow start, "wake up Alice, you are in wonderland"

I ccould go on, but for a number of reasons, the first half was embarrassing and a disaster. At the half, the commentators were saying it was a bad match up for us. Well, duh, when a team is making 3s at that rate and we can't defend the perimeter or shoot 30% on the offensive end, it's gonna look bad. We had our own match up advantages, but we just were playing into their hands in the first half. BYU was under sized and we just kept jacking up perimeter jumpers instead of penetrating and getting our forwards involved in the offense.

I am as happy as anyone else, but damn we need some people to speak up who have actually stepped foot on a basketball floor at some point in their lives. Ughhh.
4th.
PS I am happy for Kennedy but he has to be popping Xanax by the carton load dealing with a team that can play that horrible and that good in the same game.

This post was edited on 3/18 8:59 AM by 4thqtrReb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News