ADVERTISEMENT

"Everyone knew about the NCAA investigation!"

TheGhostOfMatchesMalone

Four-Star Prospect
Jan 30, 2016
Love this spin. 3 months ago on this same board I told you that Ole Miss was still being investigated, and all the homers cried and moaned about how I was lying.

Fast forward to today and all the same homers are claiming this was all public and everyone knew about it!

So why are you crying about Pat Forde reporting what you claim everyone already knew?

Love this spin. 3 months ago on this same board I told you that Ole Miss was still being investigated, and all the homers cried and moaned about how I was lying.

Fast forward to today and all the same homers are claiming this was all public and everyone knew about it!

So why are you crying about Pat Forde reporting what you claim everyone already knew?

I bet you hyperventilated during the NC. You strike me as a nut job.

I bet you hyperventilated during the NC. You strike me as a nut job.

Nah...He didn't see the game. Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy was busy frying chickens for the Colonel. [roll]
th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Reactions: greghill1968
We self reported everything except the Tunsil thing that the staff didn't know about. Actually we'll finally get some closure on the women's basketball and track after years of the NCAA dragging their feet. You do know baby powder will help with the chaffing?

PS

We're gonna whip your azzes again this year so load up on baby powder.

We self reported everything except the Tunsil thing that the staff didn't know about. Actually we'll finally get some closure on the women's basketball and track after years of the NCAA dragging their feet. You do know baby powder will help with the chaffing?

PS

We're gonna whip your azzes again this year so load up on baby powder.

You didn't self-report anything about Tony Connor or Bo Scarborough. That's why the NCAA is still investigating, most of the questioning has now moved to talking to players that visited Ole Miss and partook of Crootapalooza.

The violations with the women's basketball program uncovered the violations with Tunsil, which uncovered the violations with other players at Ole Miss and at other SEC programs.

Sorry bro, this is the beginning, not the end.

You didn't self-report anything about Tony Connor or Bo Scarborough. That's why the NCAA is still investigating, most of the questioning has now moved to talking to players that visited Ole Miss and partook of Crootapalooza.

The violations with the women's basketball program uncovered the violations with Tunsil, which uncovered the violations with other players at Ole Miss and at other SEC programs.

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy doesn't know anything outside of frying chickens for the Colonel.
th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Yes, we admit, you know all things pertaining to the NCAA and Ole Miss athletics. You even know stuff Freeze and our AD does not know. You are truly that butthurt obsessed. I think Ranch was wrong. You are way beyond baby powder. You need Vaseline.

Reactions: Fishing123

There is not one single fact in this post. You just threw together some names of people you've heard of during a time frame you feel you know about...either that or you're just repeating some garbage you and the rest of the wishful Alabama fans hope are true. I repeat.... not one single fact!!!!!!!!!!!

This is booger eating retarded

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT