ADVERTISEMENT

Fact for the board

Are we going to protest outside the bowl game? Or are you all talk and no action. I for one am a huge supporter of LGQBTS

if you aren’t protesting at the game than you should be banned for posting a false narrative! FACTS!

giphy.gif

Are we going to protest outside the bowl game? Or are you all talk and no action. I for one am a huge supporter of LGQBTS

if you aren’t protesting at the game than you should be banned for posting a false narrative! FACTS!
I’ll be on Bourbon Street. Thanks though.

The transperfect bowl actually has nothing to do with me or my people believe it or not. Maybe one day we will be better recognized in the athletic community.
Well, when you pretend to be girls and enter female Athletics competitions when born a male you are gaining an unfair advantage. Just because you’re confused and have mental health issues doesn’t mean it’s real. Do we believe Schizophrenics when they see things that aren’t there?

i ain’t protesting that bullshit! Or anything else, I am going to see the Ole Miss Rebels play football and win! That is all

The transperfect bowl actually has nothing to do with me or my people believe it or not. Maybe one day we will be better recognized in the athletic community.
Congratulations on your recent winnings on Jeopardy!

Last edited:
Reactions: jandk
Y’all are recognized in the WNBA. I recognize men pretending to be women all the time in those games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT