ADVERTISEMENT

For those insulting Pat Forde for releasing the NOA now, keep in mind

TheGhostOfMatchesMalone

Four-Star Prospect
Jan 30, 2016
That Ole Miss has had the NOA of a while now, and could have released it any time they wanted to. They sat on it cause they were trying to keep it hidden till after NSD.

Pretty sleazy, IYAM. I'd be upset at your school for trying to mislead young men into signing with Ole Miss without knowing that the NCAA was investigating them. All Forde did was his job, which is to report the news.

I get the homer's need to blindly defend Ole Miss, but damn yall...

That Ole Miss has had the NOA of a while now, and could have released it any time they wanted to. They sat on it cause they were trying to keep it hidden till after NSD.

Pretty sleazy, IYAM. I'd be upset at your school for trying to mislead young men into signing with Ole Miss without knowing that the NCAA was investigating them. All Forde did was his job, which is to report the news.

This is so much fun for you state fans...at least until your parade ends with ole miss being even stronger and more united. The real story here should be how State's program looks like it just went through the death penalty. Why is that? May want to start questioning your own coach instead of being super hyper focused on your rivals SECONDARY violations!

Reactions: rcox38654
This is so much fun for you state fans...at least until your parade ends with ole miss being even stronger and more united. The real story here should be how State's program looks like it just went through the death penalty. Why is that? May want to start questioning your own coach instead of being super hyper focused on your rivals SECONDARY violations!

Answer the question. Ole Miss has had the NOA in its possession for a month now, why were none of the recruits told about it during the last two recruiting weekends?

Sounds like yall are wanting to hold Pat Forde to a standard that your own coach falls well short of.

Answer the question. Ole Miss has had the NOA in its possession for a month now, why were none of the recruits told about it during the last two recruiting weekends?

Sounds like yall are wanting to hold Pat Forde to a standard that your own coach falls well short of.
That's simple, Because i has nothing to do with any student that is in school at Ole Miss and involved with the football team currently nor does it have anything to do with any of the current coaching staff. Do you guys tell recruits about Julio and Mark Ingram going on fishing trips with Old guys they just met? How about that Offensive tackle that came out and said he took money from bama? Nope because it doesn't have anything to do with the current situation. Sit there and cry about the kids you thought should have picked bama over Ole Miss. We are just a little nobody that won't ever beat the might Saban........Oh wait.

1st off that shows how much you know! 2nd it's not the coaches job to release anything about it. That's for the athletic department. 3rd all the kids being recruited have known about it because ur munchkin coach and the hump in starkhell have been saying it on the trail, and IT STILL HASN'T WORKED. 4th now that the cat is out of bag, they can sit with the kids and their parents and go over ALL 5 minor violations with them besides your errand boy holding on to it until Monday when dead period starts. Thought Satan was smarter than that, but I understand why because the kids already told humpback and Satan they knew about the 5 allegations. Sucks for them because they won't get to watch an elite talent of girls basketball their 3 or 4 years in God's country, but there's still plenty of "talented" ladies walking around campus to fill the void of not having a good ladies basketball team to watch. Sucks for them I guess???:weary:

That's simple, Because i has nothing to do with any student that is in school at Ole Miss and involved with the football team currently nor does it have anything to do with any of the current coaching staff. .

Actually that's quite incorrect, the Associated Press has already confirmed that it includes violations during BOTH the Houston Nutt AND Hugh Freeze staffs.

And the investigation is ongoing. Which is why Ole Miss was hiding it. If the Pat Forde story hadn't run, Ole Miss would have quietly released it in the summer when the students are out of school and recruiting is at a minimum.

Only Ole Miss fans could look at their school being busted cheating, and blame the reporter that broke the story.

Actually that's quite incorrect, the Associated Press has already confirmed that it includes violations during BOTH the Houston Nutt AND Hugh Freeze staffs.

And the investigation is ongoing. Which is why Ole Miss was hiding it. If the Pat Forde story hadn't run, Ole Miss would have quietly released it in the summer when the students are out of school and recruiting is at a minimum.

Only Ole Miss fans could look at their school being busted cheating, and blame the reporter that broke the story.
And the one violation during Freeze actually has nothing to do with Ole Miss and everything to do with Tunsil and an Agent but keeps spending all your time looking for stuff on Ole Miss lol

Reactions: Fishing123
And the one violation during Freeze actually has nothing to do with Ole Miss and everything to do with Tunsil and an Agent but keeps spending all your time looking for stuff on Ole Miss lol
So here you are again on another thread spewing stupidity. Just admit you're a troll and a damn fool. The hammer will fall on Bama again one day and you'll be the first to defend the old whore. Just move on kid....

Pat Forde is a tool. ESPN fired him for being unethical.

If I was Ole Miss, in fact if I was any NCAA member institution that was delivered a notice from the NCAA that appears that their school might have violated the rules, I will tell them to say thanks for the correspondence. Will look into what you are saying we did, but I tell you what, when you finish stripping victories and championships, and reduce scholarships, and ban NCAA tournament future appearances for 5 years or so the the biggest violator and cheater of all time, the University of North Carolina, give us a call, because until then....you aren't getting a damn thing from us. Have a nice day.

So here you are again on another thread spewing stupidity. Just admit you're a troll and a damn fool. The hammer will fall on Bama again one day and you'll be the first to defend the old whore. Just move on kid....

I'm assuming you didn't mean to quote me on that reply

al·le·ga·tion
[ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n]
https://olemiss.forums.rivals.com/javascript:void(0)
NOUN
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof
Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy, chicken fryer, doesn't know the definition of "allegation". There's a reason he fries chickens for the Colonel as his avocation of choice. He's sharp as a bowling ball. [roll]
th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Welcome back, Douche Bag. I don't think you ever admitted what school you pull for, but I figure it is $tate or maybe Bamer. Those two seem to be the most butt hurt at us beating their sorry azz.

If you think the only violation with Freeze's staff has to do with Tunsil, then bless your heart.

Here's a hint: Why did Alabama have to suspend Bo Scarborough for the first 4 games of the 2015 season? The NCAA knows, and when the smoke clears on this case, so will you.

Welcome back, Douche Bag. I don't think you ever admitted what school you pull for, but I figure it is $tate or maybe Bamer. Those two seem to be the most butt hurt at us beating their sorry azz.

We are, that's why we are working with the NCAA to bring you down.

You'll be lucky if you even get to field a team after we are done with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT