ADVERTISEMENT

For you KFC lovers out there...

Dec 28, 2009
here's something special for you. I figure @TheRebels'Advocate will be first in line for one of these.

i_3521_slogans-condoms-005.jpg

Billy, Billy, Billy...first anger, NOW hypocrisy. We've got to get you out of the house for some real social interaction to work on those social skills. Which you obviously lack.
Lol. Sticking up for your buddy since he ran off like a little puss?

Lol. Sticking up for your buddy since he ran off like a little puss?

You looking for me billywayneBobit? Just back Tuesday night, from an extended weekend in the Keys. I see that you and your other bammer t shirt fans spent another weekend sitting around the trailer, eating lead based paint chips and playing in your online circle jerk...But that's like saying "water is wet", right, jagoff? No one in this forum is a bigger puss than you billywayneBobbit, as you have to hide behind Pops' skirt. What a coward, you are. [laughing]

Keep telemarketing those garbage securities up there in Jerkwater, Alabammer, wanker. [laughing]

You looking for me billywayneBobit? Just back Tuesday night, from an extended weekend in the Keys. I see that you and your other bammer t shirt fans spent another weekend sitting around the trailer, eating lead based paint chips and playing in your online circle jerk...But that's like saying "water is wet", right, jagoff? No one in this forum is a bigger puss than you billywayneBobbit, as you have to hide behind Pops' skirt. What a coward, you are. [laughing]

Keep telemarketing those garbage securities up there in Jerkwater, Alabammer, wanker. [laughing]
It's about time you showed up, vagina.

You looking for me billywayneBobit? Just back Tuesday night, from an extended weekend in the Keys.

Well there's a very believable story that's completely short on any actual details LMAO!

How many females on this trip? Correction....how many females on this trip that weren't a blood relative? LMAO!

You're just as bloated and backed up now as you were before so it's obvious you didn't get any on this 'trip to the keys'.

Oh well, keep trying, sport LMAO!

Reactions: billywayneluck
Well there's a very believable story that's completely short on any actual details LMAO!

How many females on this trip? Correction....how many females on this trip that weren't a blood relative? LMAO!

You're just as bloated and backed up now as you were before so it's obvious you didn't get any on this 'trip to the keys'.

Oh well, keep trying, sport LMAO!

Little crybaby bammer chicken fryer, I know the Keys can't compare to spending a weekend at the Alabammer football museum and dinner at McDonald's, or whatever else you wankers in Mudhole, Alabammer consider weekend fun. [laughing]
Like willyBobbit, you spent your entire weekend with the bammer t shirt, online circle jerk...That is, when you weren't frying chickens. You ARE pathetic...Jagoff. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!![laughing]

Little crybaby bammer chicken fryer, I know the Keys can't compare to spending a weekend at the Alabammer football museum and dinner at McDonald's, or whatever else you wankers in Mudhole, Alabammer consider weekend fun. [laughing]
Like willyBobbit, you spent your entire weekend with the bammer t shirt, online circle jerk...That is, when you weren't frying chickens. You ARE pathetic...Jagoff. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!![laughing]
Look at this guy! He's losing his schitt.

Look at this hick, he's mad as hell! LMAO! Still zero details, and we all know why LMAO!

Look at this hick, he's mad as hell! LMAO! Still zero details, and we all know why LMAO!

Look at bammer t shirt fan chicken fryer crying because he didn't get any details...Here's a detail for you...You can't afford it on your chicken frying wages. [laughing] LMAO

And a wanker in Mudhole Alabammer calling someone a hick...[laughing]LMAO Your ignorance is only exceeded by your stupidity. Jagoff. LMAO [laughing]

Look at bammer t shirt fan chicken fryer crying because he didn't get any details...Here's a detail for you...You can't afford it on your chicken frying wages. [laughing] LMAO

And a wanker in Mudhole Alabammer calling someone a hick...[laughing]LMAO Your ignorance is only exceeded by your stupidity. Jagoff. LMAO [laughing]

Look at this redneck hipster going around calling everyone 'wanker' and 'bloke' while he makes up stories to explain why he is up till 3am every night with nothing to do and no one to do it with LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT