ADVERTISEMENT

From a Bama fan: Congrats guys...

Mar 18, 2015
I hosted about 8 Ole Miss fans in the North ZONE club level Saturday, and while nobody likes losing, we had a tremendous time. Being born and raised in Gulfport (and living down here), I obviously have a ton of Ole Miss friends and it was nice seeing them so happy. It actually made the sting of the loss more manageable in a weird way.

My law partner is an OM graduate and you guys have beaten us both times since we started the firm. I told him we either win next year or he's buying me out :)

Go win all the rest of them. If we can figure out how to protect the football, I still think there is a chance we could go 11-1 given the struggles of AU, ARK, etc. and the fact that we match up well with the offenses of UGA and LSU. If so, I think there's a good chance we could meet again in the playoffs depending on how many undefeated teams are out there.

I hope all of you who attended enjoyed the festivities. While everybody has bad apples (and especially so with so much time to imbibe before kickoff), I honestly witnessed nothing but fun and respect between the fans all day. And good heavens at the eye candy walking around when these two schools play football...

I am old enough to remember going to games where "fun and respect between fans" was the norm. Makes it a more enjoyable experience. Thank you for the classy post.

Reactions: OneAfter909
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT