ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost, pls go away. I mean enough

is enough. You are so monotonous and boring it isn't funny anymore. I would think you have some self respect and personal pride,...i guess.... not,
Hey, I'm new here, (first day) but is it the policy of Rivals to let either 1) an obvious fan of rival team or 2) a troll to routinely post here?

Hey, I'm new here, (first day) but is it the policy of Rivals to let either 1) an obvious fan of rival team or 2) a troll to routinely post here?

This is a free board, they let who ever that wants to post. if you want to talk just about ole miss and have no trolls you have to pay to go into the grove board.

Since this is your first day you missed that the poster that started this thread once challenged a fellow Ole Miss fan to meet him and fight him. So clearly he's not well.

Mulelip,
Ghost is an Alabama fan who's been posting nonstop on this board since the day UA lost to Ole Miss. So, you decide who's not well.

Reactions: mulelip
Since this is your first day you missed that the poster that started this thread once challenged a fellow Ole Miss fan to meet him and fight him. So clearly he's not well.
As much as I appreciate the abbreviated version of this story; please expound. I love a good efight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT