ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost, where do you live.??

Feb 4, 2015
Panama City Beach
My name is Michael Spencer in Panama city bch, fl. Just thought you would want to know, what is your name and where do you live.?? Not that anybody cares, just wondering.
I can't figure if you are bama or a Dog nut. I think you are a leg pumper myself. A bama fan would really not do this because you are Bama, you have nothing to prove to anybody, why???? It's because you are Bama, so you have to be a Leg pumper.
Good for knott, we do not need him.

Bammer secondary has seen a lot of this the last two years against Ole Miss...And with Kelly and Patterson there will be more, so good luck to Knott.

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy Ghost of Douche Nozzle must be working the lunch shift, frying chickens for the Colonel.[roll]

alabama-vs-ole-miss-football.jpg

Last edited:
My name is Michael Spencer in Panama city bch, fl. Just thought you would want to know, what is your name and where do you live.?? Not that anybody cares, just wondering.
I can't figure if you are bama or a Dog nut. I think you are a leg pumper myself. A bama fan would really not do this because you are Bama, you have nothing to prove to anybody, why???? It's because you are Bama, so you have to be a Leg pumper.
Do you really expect him to give an honest answer? Ghost is a coward hiding behind a keyboard. As much time as he spends on a rival teams board it is rather clear he has no life, but does have some sort of psychological issue.

Reactions: Rebelblitz

You are such an ass. Why rub it in you live in Panama City Beach ;-)

He just punched out at Arby's so probably won't answer this till his mom wakes him up for the 10:00 am shift.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT