ADVERTISEMENT

Good news bad news

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Texas won't be coming after Freeze and Texas won't be coming after Freeze. Seriously, our coaches need to make adjustments and it seems they either can't or don't or our kids can't make a change happen. You could feel that disaster after our first series from my armchair position.

Reactions: Fishing123
It's the O line that is at the core of our problems.....and I don't think it's just Tunsil being benched.

They're injured constantly, suggesting they're poorly conditioned, and I suspect they are being poorly led by Matt Luke.

I think we need a change at O line coach ASAP.

It's the O line that is at the core of our problems.....and I don't think it's just Tunsil being benched.

They're injured constantly, suggesting they're poorly conditioned, and I suspect they are being poorly led by Matt Luke.

I think we need a change at O line coach ASAP.

Malzahn runs the same type of gimmcky offense as Freeze. Both of them have crappy OL play. aubarn's OL play fell off a cliff in 2011 and 2012 once the kids that Harry recruited to OL were worked into the mix. We're seeing it again this year for aubarn as poor OL recruiting has again caught up to the barners.

Seems like Ole Miss is going through the same things for the same reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT