ADVERTISEMENT

Grove Collective Update 10/30/2022

WL3

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2002
Just checked and Grove Collective has 886 members. We are within striking distance of 1000 by Bama which is my personal goal. We are hitting a couple of Jackson area alumni meetings this week to raise money and encourage sign-up. If any of you have fellow Rebel friends who have been "thinking about" joining, please reach out to them because now is the time. Why?

1. The coaching carousel will start spinning soon, and you know who will be mentioned for various openings (even if realistic or not). He'll get a salary bump because he has a good agent, but the box he wants checked as second priority is a strong NIL program. We - as many individual members as we can muster - are the key to providing that.

2. Quinshon Judkins .... period. Its time to renegotiate his contract, and there are other suitors. We have a leg up because he loves his coaches and his team and Ole Miss, but we have to still be competitive on the NIL.

3. Got to have people to block for Quinshon.

4. The way I read all the new guidance, the NCAA barriers to NIL are down. The University and coaches can now ask donors to contribute to NIL. In fact, someone texted me that Keith Carter said in the pregame radio show that "if you want to help the program, then give to the NIL," or words to that effect.

With Grove Collective, we have all of the legal, accounting, estimated tax, and payment machinery in place. Grove Collective can assist you in doing your own NIL deal (as we have done for multiple businesses) or you can just contribute to the Collective. We are far from perfect, there are still many things we need to do (tricky sign-in, SEO, discount codes, etc. ... I'm keeping up with all who order merch and are entitled to a discount, and we'll settle up, even if i have to mail each of you a check). I actually forward a lot of your good comments and DMs to the tech team - software rewrites and other activity, such as student-athletes appearing in our jumbotron video are underway. Since we are building this plane as we fly it, we have prioritized what needs to be done, but it will all get done in time.

Until then, appreciate all of you! Please join if you haven't. Please forward the below link to your friends.

Best,

thegrovecollective.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News