ADVERTISEMENT

Grove question

Sep 29, 2022
Greetings from a UK fan. I know tent setup starts tomorrow evening and we are having a company set that up, but can you stay in the Grove overnight?

We plan on heading out to the bars until they close and would like to just stay in the grove until the game starts since our hotel is about a half-hour away. I haven’t found anything saying you couldn’t, just that it opens at 7 on Friday evening for tent setup.

Thanks and here’s to a good game. 🍻

I dk if you can spend the night or not but I DO know the fuzz better not see any beer or liquor containers. It's plastic cups only and I've seen some strict enforcement. Travel at our own risk, ENJOY!

I dk if you can spend the night or not but I DO know the fuzz better not see any beer or liquor containers. It's plastic cups only and I've seen some strict enforcement. Travel at our own risk, ENJOY!
Thanks for the response. Yeah we’ve heard about the plastic cups only. I don’t get it, but we’ll abide haha.

Reactions: zreb
Thanks for the response. Yeah we’ve heard about the plastic cups only. I don’t get it, but we’ll abide haha.
Yeah, strike it up to liability. Broken glass, thrown bottle/can yada yada yada. Just keep it under wraps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT