ADVERTISEMENT

Hand clapping

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Have y'all noticed that Chad claps his hands before the ball is snapped during the Auburn game? Is this something he adopted from the NM St. game as their QB did that? Has he always done that? Just an observation which may help in preventing illegal procedure calls.

it was pretty loud at times in Jordan-Hare. I was surprised the PA system was cranking music when the team was lined up and Chad was trying to communicate with other players.

Going to the Arkansas game from Panama City, FL. I'm going to pay attention to that. Seems like it's no big deal, but will prevent illegal procedure penalties when crowd is loud.

Reactions: Rebelblitz
Going to the Arkansas game from Panama City, FL. I'm going to pay attention to that. Seems like it's no big deal, but will prevent illegal procedure penalties when crowd is loud.
Hey Beatles, i live in Panama city bch, just off lagoon dr, do you live on the city side or bch side..?? I am flying in small twin engine bch craft, are you driving,,?

Last edited:
Hey Beatles, i live in Panama city bch, just off lagoon dr, do you live on the city side or bch side..??
City side, off Beck Ave. near the railroad tracks. Beck Ave and 20th Ct. In my carport, you'll see an Ole Miss flag gracefully blowing in the breeze. Come by! Not this weekend-I'll be in Oxford. Or I'll come by to see ya. I work at the Wal-Mart near you from 1-10pm in sporting goods.. Like to meet you.

City side, off Beck Ave. near the railroad tracks. Beck Ave and 20th Ct. In my carport, you'll see an Ole Miss flag gracefully blowing in the breeze. Come by! Not this weekend-I'll be in Oxford. Or I'll come by to see ya. I work at the Wal-Mart near you from 1-10pm in sporting goods.. Like to meet you.
o yea, would love too, just moved here after 10 years in new orleans and 2 years in Mobile. I am from Greenwood ms but grew up in Memphis and lived in Biloxi for 5 years in the 80's.
Where will you be in Oxford, in the grove i mean.

o yea, would love too, just moved here after 10 years in new orleans and 2 years in Mobile. I am from Greenwood ms but grew up in Memphis and lived in Biloxi for 5 years in the 80's.
My cousin owns a big business here, he owns ll the panama jack stuff.

I live in Pensacola but go through Panama City at times for business. There's a Pensacola group that watches games together.

I was born in Oxford, but moved here and there-dad was in the Navy (submarines), moved to Vallejo, CA then Key West, Halifax, Nova Scotia and then Groton, CT. Have an aviation degree (VFR pilot), M.Ed in Ed. and B.S. in Psychology, from Ole Miss. Former teacher of spec. ed. Great to meet you, Rebelblitz!

I live in Pensacola but go through Panama City at times for business. There's a Pensacola group that watches games together.
Great to hear that. I would attend but work interferes with almost everything I'd like to do. Also one in Ft. Walton. I get e-mails from them. Did you know that there is an airline that flies from Panama City to Oxford? Southern Air Express offers package deals for Ole Miss fans. Thought that was kinda neat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT