ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing its today for Nolen

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
FWIW pretty good source out of TAM say Nolen commits today.

He supplies the cars at TAM and said he thought it was going to be yesterday. Not like he's talking to Nolen daily but in the circle of who does. He's a very good source but that was bad information. I'm confident they are in touch with Nolen in efforts for him to return but that doesn't seem to be in Nolen's plan.

I just listened to a GA podcast and they barely mention Nolen, but one thing I leaned was he has to commit this week if he wants to be sec and not sit next year. I was unaware that if an sec player want to tsf to another sec school he has to 1st period or if he signs 2nd he sits out. I dk if Id forgotten that or never knew. As an aside they dont mention us as a potential loss for next year. They're definitely upset of Raiola.

I just listened to a GA podcast and they barely mention Nolen, but one thing I leaned was he has to commit this week if he wants to be sec and not sit next year. I was unaware that if a sec player want to tsf to another sec school he has to 1st period or if he signs 2nd he sits out. I dk if Id forgotten that or never knew. As an aside they dont mention us as a potential loss for next year. They're definitely upset of Raiola.
Good updates today man.

Reactions: zreb
I just listened to a GA podcast and they barely mention Nolen, but one thing I leaned was he has to commit this week if he wants to be sec and not sit next year. I was unaware that if an sec player want to tsf to another sec school he has to 1st period or if he signs 2nd he sits out. I dk if Id forgotten that or never knew. As an aside they dont mention us as a potential loss for next year. They're definitely upset of Raiola.
Not true. All SEC athletes who play fall sports in the SEC must be in the portal by Feb. 1st. No deadline for making a commitment decision. He's already in the portal so he is good to go to be eligible.

Reactions: PantherReb
Those 2 on their podcast possibly misspoke in that case. Could it be that if one didnt enter the portal til after feb 1 they have a restriction?

Not true. All SEC athletes who play fall sports in the SEC must be in the portal by Feb. 1st. No deadline for making a commitment decision. He's already in the portal so he is good to go to be eligible.

What about to play spring ball?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT