ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you boys are lubed up . . .

Aug 24, 2005
Kelly will have his own excrement on himself on your first offensive drive! He's got good wheels, but I think when the pressure comes he's going to get flustered(more than the guy you had last year) and do something(s) to lose the game for you.

Chances are 30% he'll cuss out one of your coaches during the game. Good luck . . . actually would like to see you win, but it won't happen.

Last edited:
You just want it that way. Go away idget.

idget. (noun) : similar to an idiot, but one step lower in intelligence.

Kelly will have his own excrement on himself on your first offensive drive! He's got good wheels, but I think when the pressure comes he's going to get flustered(more than the guy you had last year) and do something(s) to lose the game for you.

Chances are 30% he'll cuss out one of your coaches during the game. Good luck . . . actually would like to see you win, but it won't happen.
nice first msg

Because Kelly is better than Clempson's QB and you're butthurt about it...I get it.

Players will get out-played, coaches will get out-coached. They will lose big.

Then the fans will come here and claim the refs cheated them. The Ole Miss way.

Good post will read again

Good post will read again

I was wrong.

Chad had a good game.

HOWEVER, this is setting up very similar to last year. You guys are going to do well along the way - as a talented team should. But, mark my words, Chad will screw up in a game some where in the season and cost you a loss(or two), and Miss will get jack slapped by another non-SEC team in a bowl game. Your boy just doesn't have it between the ears.

- Idget

I was wrong.

Chad had a good game.

HOWEVER, this is setting up very similar to last year. You guys are going to do well along the way - as a talented team should. But, mark my words, Chad will screw up in a game some where in the season and cost you a loss(or two), and Miss will get jack slapped by another non-SEC team in a bowl game. Your boy just doesn't have it between the ears.

- Idget

Wrong again. Actually, Kelly has had 3 good games, to date. Just sit there in your dirty diaper and keep wishing. Your "words" are worthless. Enjoy watching Clempson lose the Belk Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT