ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Nutt interview on Finebaum with hugh revelation about the Ole Miss investigation

Nutt would receive a letter from the NCAA if he was found to be the main contributor to the football violations, as Ole Miss and sites like this have contended.

He claims he has not, so either he or Ole Miss and its supporters are lying.

And since Ole Miss refuses to make the NOA it received public....well I think we all know what that suggests...

it means their are still legal issues pending. Like with my schools that receive a NOA. North Carolina received theirs years ago and still have not released the NOA or detail. Same for Baylor. Louisville who just self penalized has either. David Saunders is the main contributor of the violations, just because Nutt is the head coach, that does not mean he is the focus of the investigation.

Wasn't there an incident involving one of Ole Miss' fraternities and an on-campus statue of a black leader less than 2 years ago?

This is why I said you might want to chill with the 'bigot' talk. As an adopted Ole Miss fan, that's a fight you will always lose.

Your shit stinks as bad as ours. You don't want to go there.

Last edited:
Didn't the Alabama Supreme Court defy a Federal Court order in 2015 to continue it's denial same sex marriages? I thought you were a progressive state. You wanna go there? You want to discuss Bull Conner? George Wallace? MLK JR and all his time locked up in Birmingham? Excuse me, "Bombingham" as it's been known, as one of your Bammer kluxers murdered 4 young African American girls in a downtown church.

Your shit stinks as bad as ours. Do please continue, crybaby bammer chicken fryer.

The difference being, I'm smart enough not to accuse you of being a bigot. Carry on....

Reactions: billywayneluck
Since OM fans here suddenly believe the Finebaum show is the baston of sports media, I knew you'd want to hear this. Finebaum had Houston Nutt on today to discuss the Ole Miss investigation.

Paul asked Houston what he thought about the fact that people in Oxford were spinning that the majority of the football violations were under his watch and not Hugh's. Houston pointed out that if that was true, that the NCAA would have sent HIM a letter as well.

And he's exactly right.

Who in Gods name is this Ghost idiot and why is he spending so much time on an Ole Miss message board???!!!!!!

Shut the **** up and go back to your own schools message boards.......

Reactions: rcox38654
Oh gawd!

I was clued into this thread by a friend...it is every bit as humorous as he had indicated.

You're easily entertained imo. This advocate guy isn't the sharpest crayon in the box and his brand of humor (assuming that's what he's going for) lacks the funny part.

I can't help but feel sad for him. I get that he's attempting to deflect from the NCAA stuff and I can't say that I blame him but holy crap.

Not at all...Do you have a new perspective on society or are you the same hayseed bigot with homophobic tendencies you were an hour ago? No doubt your bigotry includes others, as well. A sure sign of a narrow mind, poor education, and sheltered life. Pitiful.

This is exactly how you people are. Point fingers, call names, exclaim bigotry... and in the same cloud of muddled thought, you type out the most judgmental pile of shit ever posted on the Internet.

This is exactly how you people are. Point fingers, call names, exclaim bigotry... and in the same cloud of muddled thought, you type out the most judgmental pile of shit ever posted on the Internet.

Your "muddled thought" seems to impede your ability to differentiate between bigotry and judgment...You must be new to the internet.

Last edited:

Your "muddled thought" seems to impede your ability to differentiate between bigotry and judgment...You must be new to the internet.

Captain Critical Thinker isn't smart enough to realize that he just called himself a bigot LMAO!

Reactions: billywayneluck
Since OM fans here suddenly believe the Finebaum show is the baston of sports media, I knew you'd want to hear this. Finebaum had Houston Nutt on today to discuss the Ole Miss investigation.

Paul asked Houston what he thought about the fact that people in Oxford were spinning that the majority of the football violations were under his watch

Last edited:
It's really not our faults that you picked a loser program to cheer for. When did you decide that you wanted to be an Ole Miss fan? I mean they've done so little in the last century, do you like cheering for losers?

What sets Alabama fans stupidity apart from other schools is that they actually think that they are better people because a group of young men that they don't even know are really good at football. How does that make since?

It's really not our faults that you picked a loser program to cheer for. When did you decide that you wanted to be an Ole Miss fan? I mean they've done so little in the last century, do you like cheering for losers?

What sets Alabama fans stupidity apart from other schools is that they actually think that they are better people because a group of young men that they don't even know are really good at football. How does that make since?

Makes about as much sense as not knowing the difference between since and sense.

Houston NUTT has not been on Finebalm today .Quit spreading wrong news

Where is that poon faced Advocate fool anyway? Did he use up his interwebz time at the looney bin? Get thrown in the clink?

Where is that jagoff, billywayneBobbit? Working overtime in his dead end telemarketing job selling garbage securities. Did you sell enough today to grind out your rent? Maybe you will have few extra dollars at the end of the month to buy another t shirt. Per his M.O., billwayneBobbit appears when his other t shirt fans are around. What a coward he is![laughing]

Where is that jagoff, billywayneBobbit? Working overtime in his dead end telemarketing job selling garbage securities. Did you sell enough today to grind out your rent? Maybe you will have few extra dollars at the end of the month to buy another t shirt. Per his M.O., billwayneBobbit appears when his other t shirt fans are around. What a coward he is![laughing]
I knew that would draw you out of momma's basement! What an easy mark!

LOL! Amazing, you parrot back what you hear from Ghost and myself, and think it's a scathing remark.

You are a new breed of dumbass.

billywayneBobbit, your feeble attempts to insult illustrate just how dim your bulb really is. You and chicken fryer are complete wankers! And in your case a cowardly jagoff, too. [laughing]

Of course this certainly explains why you can't do better than telemarketing garbage securities for a living. [laughing]

Last edited:
billywayneBobbit, your feeble attempts to insult illustrate just how dim your bulb really is. You and chicken fryer are complete wankers! And in your case a cowardly jagoff, too. [laughing]

Of course this certainly explains why you can't do better than telemarketing garbage securities for a living. [laughing]
LOL, you don't have a remote clue as to what I do for a living. As usual, you are totally off base.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT