ADVERTISEMENT

I’m pissed

bus driver 1

Pre-season Playboy All-America Selection
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
I get where baseball is on the pecking order of importance in this new world. I get we won a championship 2 seasons ago. I get having to bite the bullet on Mike to save money this year. What I don’t get, is why this little man is so stubborn and refuses to tamper when our best hitter and pitcher were tampered with. You realize 3 pitchers that started weekend games last season are now gone? No one kicking our doors down to come replace them. All I’ve seen from Mike on Twitter was a repost of a high school recruit saying he’s still coming after replying to Furniss saying he’s not leaving. I’m pissed because he’s making generational wealth to be far far far less than mediocre at this point, with it only spiraling from here. He knew where he stood with fans all season, and not only has nothing changed, it appears he’s dug in and gotten worse. What used to be the most fun sport of the year has turned to ashes, his legacy is tarnished, and I’m pissed about it. Off my box……. Football really needs to make the playoff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News