ADVERTISEMENT

I am curious..what in God's name makes people believe Trump

JediRebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2012
Kentucky Lake Tennessee
can deliver on any of his promises?

China- Lets be real here. The reason so much consumer stuff is made in China is if were made here it would cost so much most people would have trouble buying it. My company ( and the company thats buying my company) make the iPhone. I have seen the numbers. If they made it here it would cost the consumer about 1100.00.

The Wall- He can't build the freaking wall. The costs would be enormous and it would not work anyway. The Berlin wall didn't keep East Germans in East Germany and it had mines and dogs. They smuggle drugs in through the seaports and by air. You dont think we will create a huge profit center for people to smuggle people in the same way? The idea of the wall is a Symbol its not workable as a reality. Not once has Trump mentioned the only real cure for illegal immigration. Prosecute and fine the people who hire them.

Seriously what does a Hotel Baron know about healthcare? HE is going to come up with a solution to rising healthcare costs? Based on what knowledge and experience? The ACA is an act of congress. Its been approved by the Supremes. Does it need to be reworked? Yes. Can he make it go away? No. If folks were serious about addressing healthcare in this country Ben Carson would still be in the election picture.

Every single thing the man has promised has to be passed by a congress he has antagonized and promises to bully and belittle not to say they do not deserve to be bullied and belittled as much as possible.

I think the Republicans are about to nominate the equal of Houston Nutt for President. Lots of talk and good intentions and not much else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.