ADVERTISEMENT

I give credit to nutt

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
For getting Denzel which ultimately brought his brother and no telling who came partly because of him. I thank him for not keeping Freeze as it may have extended his sorry tenure. He shook us down worse than that sorry ass Buttcliff.

Cool story, bro. Remember when Eli signed with Ole Miss and it brought a wave of 5-star WRs with him cause they wanted to play with Eli?

Yeah....I don't either.

Cool story, bro. Remember when Eli signed with Ole Miss and it brought a wave of 5-star WRs with him cause they wanted to play with Eli?

Yeah....I don't either.

Remember how twitter lit up with Eli committing to Ole Miss. All the recruiting sources talking about it all the time and how it created so much national buzz for Ole Miss across all of social media......Wait

Remember how twitter lit up with Eli committing to Ole Miss. All the recruiting sources talking about it all the time and how it created so much national buzz for Ole Miss across all of social media......Wait

LMAO! You're reaching, bro. Eli going to Ole Miss was major news cause the viles thought he was going to Cheatersee. It got wall-to-wall coverage on ESPN, every recruit knew about it.

And yet....

And u give credit for all those kids bright enough to realize Eli couldn't overcome a dumbass coach who didn't start him out of the box. And of course not wanting to endure some insufferable fans.

I guess these kids that are coming with Shae are all on the payroll too? Like our coach has said if you got some evidence by all means turn it in. Until you do, you are just a little girl crying over your loss lol.

I guess these kids that are coming with Shae are all on the payroll too? Like our coach has said if you got some evidence by all means turn it in. Until you do, you are just a little girl crying over your loss lol.

Apparently someone took him up on that offer. LMAO!

Why? Your coach is the one that cheated, I'm just the messenger. Ole Miss will always be a middle-tier program till you take responsibility for your cheating and clean it up.
Suck it up buttercup.

2350a636.jpg
12046601_10154335953664465_78645623163623879_n.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT